It's been a dull day, I recorded a cover of this little track today

It's on my profile page

Constructive crits please
this is a cool cover man, you do the song justice. did you record your voice twice and play one on the left channel one on the right? same with the guitars?
Quote by Thor36
this is a cool cover man, you do the song justice. did you record your voice twice and play one on the left channel one on the right? same with the guitars?

I recorded the vocal live twice and the guitar was just muted on the right channel in the intro.

Thanks for the comment, you got a song I can crit?
i know the electric on carrots is supposed to be a background accent, but it would do some good to bring it up a little more, right now it seems confused on how much it wants to be heard. And maybe bring the drums down to a simpler beat, based around a solid kick. That being said it wasn't easy finding things to criticize. Keep up the awesome work man! love me some milk
Quote by BigRagu87
i know the electric on carrots is supposed to be a background accent, but it would do some good to bring it up a little more, right now it seems confused on how much it wants to be heard. And maybe bring the drums down to a simpler beat, based around a solid kick. That being said it wasn't easy finding things to criticize. Keep up the awesome work man! love me some milk

Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it. I was trying to re-imagine the song instead of doign a straight cover, but I know what you mean about the drum beat, it was just something to try out

Thanks