blah blah blah I know this belongs in EG, but I have more friends here.
I figure I'll make this the hated NGD thread and you guys make guesses.

Anyways, my new guitar came in today.
What could it be?

Can't be t3h 8r00741 because it has a tweed case???

Fender Strat or Tele

HnGD
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
We want pics.
That's it.
and HNGD.
Gear :

Ibanez RG2570 (has yet to post pics)
Crap Wal-Mart guitar that came in a 70 buck starters pack.
Marshall MG15, I know
a floggering Caparison Dellinger
HNGD!
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
I'm sick of guessing NGD's it's not gonna be as awesome as colins so you'd don't get to play guessing games
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by blandguitar
its a behringer strat knockoff until we get real pics

Unfortunately, I ordered that but it was backorderd, so I got this.

it sucks, you just got screwed

j//k, thats terrific...how much was that
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355

Previous statement retracted.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB

thats sexy
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08

my guess is right

It IS A STRAT
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
alexdoabismo: It was $899 new from Musicians Friend, it was on Fender Friday special for $999 and I got an extra 10% on top of that because they screwed up my order a while ago.
consecutive e:
irishstang_87:
SGburnsRED: Thanks man!
HNGD!! It looks amazing. If i ever get a strat, it will probably be like that. I love the finish. The case looks nice too.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
Moar piczor plz?
Quote by angusfan16
Quote by thrasher.
alexdoabismo: It was $899 new from Musicians Friend, it was on Fender Friday special for $999 and I got an extra 10% on top of that because they screwed up my order a while ago.
consecutive e:
irishstang_87:
SGburnsRED: Thanks man!

That's $971 AUD.... They're $3700 ($3424 USD) over here
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Last edited by consecutive e at Oct 15, 2009,
O.O Meow O.O: Yeah, in a little bit. I need to finish some AP homework. Anything in particular you want taken?
311ZOSOVHJH: Thanks man! There's most likely more to come also
I had the goofy sig because my previous gear was a Squier Bullet and a MG, and then I sold them MG, got a Vox VT, returned it and was left with the Squier for 3 months.
I guess I'll change it now.
Clips will come when I get a cab and can borrow some recording gear. I'm going to go check out a cab tomorrow.
thrasher,heres some addition to your sig

I really like my old Marshall tube amps, there's nothing can beat them, nothing in the world. It looks like two refrigerators hooked together!

I love the old MG100RCD head but the new MG100HDFX is even better - it has a bigger, tighter low-end and even more gain, making it perfect for the crunchy, detuned rhythms I do. The 'magic button' (the FDD switch), is a big selling point as well - it allows the HDFX to sound great at any volume because it maintains tightness and bite. The built-in effects are nice too, they sound great and it's really easy to dial them in.
Quote by angusfan16
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
thrasher,heres some addition to your sig

I really like my old Marshall tube amps, there's nothing can beat them, nothing in the world. It looks like two refrigerators hooked together!

I love the old MG100RCD head but the new MG100HDFX is even better - it has a bigger, tighter low-end and even more gain, making it perfect for the crunchy, detuned rhythms I do. The 'magic button' (the FDD switch), is a big selling point as well - it allows the HDFX to sound great at any volume because it maintains tightness and bite. The built-in effects are nice too, they sound great and it's really easy to dial them in.

I hope you are taking the mick right there.

HNGD thrasher. I gotta say that I did not expect you to get the SRV sig. Nice addition.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty

HNGD thrasher. I gotta say that I did not expect you to get the SRV sig. Nice addition.

Thanks man. Honestly, I wasn't expecting to get it either. It was a Fender Friday deal at Musicians Friend impulse thing. It was going to get this Les Paul Custom but it was $2100 and then this came up, and it was either the SRV or Deluxe Strat. I ended up going with SRV as you can see.
Quote by thrasher.
Thanks man. Honestly, I wasn't expecting to get it either. It was a Fender Friday deal at Musicians Friend impulse thing. It was going to get this Les Paul Custom but it was $2100 and then this came up, and it was either the SRV or Deluxe Strat. I ended up going with SRV as you can see.

No a big SRV fan at all, but that guitar is sweet.... I hope you have it loaded with 13s.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
: D!

awesome looking guitar. congrats, man. :]
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I'm so jealous. I was saving up to get one of those for a while, but then unexpected expenses came, and then the prices went up. But anyways, HNGD!
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
Mighty fine Strat there, though it might have trouble with t3h thra$h.

I've already decided what Strat i would get if i had mo monayz. I would get an American Strat in road-worn 3 tone sunburst finish with a maple neck and Texas special pickups. But thats just me, yours is a terrific guitar too. How much did it set you back?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
ragingkitty: I'll get around to it, and I need to set it up, action is a bit high, and I'm not SRV so I might need to change the pickguard, oh and adjust the pickup height a little bit.
Jinskee:
Shiromar: Thanks man!
TOMMYB22: I probably won't play thrash or anything with it that much, I'm started to get more into the Blues and stuff anyways now, plus I'm planning on getting a Les Paul when the right one comes up for the heavier stuff. It cost me $899, it's normally $2200 or around that.
Quote by ragingkitty

He wasn't, unfortunatley that's the rest of Zakk's quote on the marshall site

thrasher. : that's one beauty of a strat, it made me and I really don't like strats
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
He wasn't, unfortunatley that's the rest of Zakk's quote on the marshall site

thrasher. : that's one beauty of a strat, it made me and I really don't like strats

Ah if it's Zakk's comment its understandable... I thought those were O.O Meow O.O's actual thoughts about the MG.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
sweet. now just please buy a new pickguard. it always irks me when i see people whos initials arent SRV with that pickguard lol.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Thanks everyone again!
And chea_man, definitley, I said I was going to most likely do that before I bought it. i know if I ever gig with it that way i'll probably get forced to play Texas Flood or something.
I Love that guitar! Congratz
Quote by mmjohn
I Love that guitar! Congratz

Thanks John! You've been on a roll yourself with your recent gear pickups.

Oh, we might have another NAD, a trade is in the works.