I have an ESP LTD Dan Jacobs explorer and it has a Floyd Rose on it. The little threaded peice that screws to the tremelo arm itself broke in half. I see inside the plate on the back that you can remove this peice via allen wrench and replace it but I am unsure of what this peice is called and how much they are. Can someone help me out?