One word I absolutely despise is "deep". When used as in "whoa man, that was deep." I was reminded when someone told me I wasn't "deep" today. I asked them what they meant. The problem word, is that the word is so fake and pathetic that there is no real meaning. They told me "seeing the world in a different perspective." But I see the world skewed as hell, everyone seems like a cartoon character to me. So that rules that definition out.

What are your opinions on the repulsive word, Pit? What is the meaning of it, do you believe in it?
Not Shallow.
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
Woah, that was... deep.

The opposite of shallow.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
So... we talking about vaginas or not?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I dont like the use of it either. It's so cliche.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by Venice King
So... we talking about vaginas or not?

I am.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Last edited by Jackal58 at Oct 15, 2009,
People generally say it in the way that something seems philosophical. I disagree with your thoughts on the word as I think there is no problem with our language, rather the problem is people who don't understand them. Your misinterpretation or lack of understanding of the word does not make it less valid.
Quote by due 07
One word I absolutely despise is "deep". When used as in "whoa man, that was deep." I was reminded when someone told me I wasn't "deep" today. I asked them what they meant. The problem word, is that the word is so fake and pathetic that there is no real meaning. They told me "seeing the world in a different perspective." But I see the world skewed as hell, everyone seems like a cartoon character to me. So that rules that definition out.

What are your opinions on the repulsive word, Pit? What is the meaning of it, do you believe in it?

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN

I try to explain this to teachers and classmates all the time and none of them can come close to understanding the way I view reality and life.
Didn't we already have this thread???

Just a couple days ago or so???

I remember posting in it...

EDIT: Is he really banned?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Last edited by Momentosis at Oct 15, 2009,
So wait a minute, let me get this straight. If our entire universe is just one tiny atom in the fingernail of some giant that means... that one tiny atom in my fingernail... could be one, tiny, little universe!

That's deep. Plus extra credit to however gets the reference.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I love it when my girlfriend tells me to go deeper.

Sorry, that's all I have to say.
Seamonkey has my money!

Quote by shattamakar
My dog came into my room while I was fapping.
I couldn't look Wolfie in the eye for a week.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
So wait a minute, let me get this straight. If our entire universe is just one tiny atom in the fingernail of some giant that means... that one tiny atom in my fingernail... could be one, tiny, little universe!

That's deep. Plus extra credit to however gets the reference.

Would you kids like to smoke some marijuana?

Oh, and TS: maybe you're just fucking dumb.
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
Quote by EnemyWolf
none of them can come close to understanding the way I view reality and life.

R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by The Jolly Llama
Would you kids like to smoke some marijuana?

I won't go schizo, will I?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
In math class last year me and my friends sat in the back corner and had "deep" conversations. It was awesome. I miss that class
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by due 07

Yeah i felt like that once too... when I was on acid................. :S
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Sure I believe in it. As in "I was 12 inches inside of her." "Woah dude, that's deep."

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Ask your mom the meaning of deep, I think her answer will blow your mind, or your load depending on if she is hot or not.
Quote by breadstick

****in great!
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
What I don't like is people writing crappy poetry about their feelings, and then other people going "Oh, soandso is so deep". In fact, just about any poetry or whatever qualifies a person as deep. So I see where you're coming from. But things can be deep.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford