But, ok I am informed. I plan on saving from 1k-2k is my basic price range.
I like to play stuff from the Kooks, to Modest Mouse, to some anime songs.... haha yep I am cool anyway.... I have been thinking about getting:
A G and L Asat classic. or a Fender Jazzmaster Elvis Costello model. Or even a rick 360 or 370...

I want the action to be pretty low so I am worried about the Fender, because most fender guitar's action kinda suck or they kinda suck due to the mass production.(Not starting a flame war) I am also interested in some Grestchs and stuff. I really don't want like a LP or like a basic Tele or strat because it has been done before.

The music I play right now is Nirvana to Albert Hamond Jr. So I would like my guitar to handle some distortion I know I wrote alot but I tried to be helpful help?
Quote by MetaMegaMagic
With that money, I'd probably go Carvin.

Thanks for posting but, I really don't like the look of Carvins sorry.
Quote by Officerat
Thanks for posting but, I really don't like the look of Carvins sorry.

youre not gonna buy a carvin because of its looks?
youre insane
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Quote by alexdoabismo
youre not gonna buy a carvin because of its looks?
youre insane

I understand the thinking, but at the same time if your spending that kind of money don't you want a guitar you want to pick up?
Quote by Officerat
I understand the thinking, but at the same time if your spending that kind of money don't you want a guitar you want to pick up?

because its a strat??

oh well, i wont argue, I wouldnt take a Gibson Les Paul for free...

in other news, a semi-acoustic would be the best for you...try looking at EPi Elitists? generally great reviews about them...also, Gretsch...Hagstorm maybe?

edit: also, you do know action can be adjusted, right? you shouldnt rule out an entire brand based on something that MIGHT go wrong and is fixable
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Last edited by alexdoabismo at Oct 15, 2009,
if there is a dealer near you, i really recommend a Campbell American. try one out, they're fantastic guitars, especially their UK-1s. sounds like it would be perfect for you.
Quote by alexdoabismo
because its a strat??

oh well, i wont argue, I wouldnt take a Gibson Les Paul for free...
in other news, a semi-acoustic would be the best for you...try looking at EPi Elitists? generally great reviews about them...also, Gretsch...Hagstorm maybe?

edit: also, you do know action can be adjusted, right? you shouldnt rule out an entire brand based on something that MIGHT go wrong and is fixable

Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.