craigslist ftw.

Hmmm. what could it be?

oh damn.

Group shot.

Schecter C-1+.
I was wanting a tele but i saw this on craigslist for $300, so i was like "why not?"
i love the way it plays.
wow dude. nice addition to an already nice collection! $300? wow.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by SYLrules88
wow dude. nice addition to an already nice collection! $300? wow.

yep the guy wanted 550 but i waited a week and he was desperate for money.

and the schecter is wayyyyyyy better than both epis and i paid way less for it.
550 for a schecter c-1+? that's the price for it new! GC sells them used for 300 so good job not getting ripped off by this guy. anyway, I put some new pickups in my c-1+ and it really came alive. Find a pickup combo you like and replace those Duncan Desinged because you will notice a big difference.
Quote by ghiyath
550 for a schecter c-1+? that's the price for it new! GC sells them used for 300 so good job not getting ripped off by this guy. anyway, I put some new pickups in my c-1+ and it really came alive. Find a pickup combo you like and replace those Duncan Desinged because you will notice a big difference.

i noticed you have a jazz pup. ive heard its not necessarily for super heavy stuff which is fine, but is it a pretty versatile pup and do you have any complaints?

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

well I love it, but then again I use it mostly for cleans. Keep in mind it is a low output pickup. If you want to hear what it sounds like, try to get your hands on a C-1 Classic (or any other guitar that comes standard with it)

But I don't play heavy stuff, I play with mostly classic and hard rock tones. But all in all, I love the Jazz. My campbell american has the Jazz/JB combo in it as well and I love both of those guitars.
Love the Blink shirt

Thats a great find, gotta love CL. HNGD
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
Quote by BurningStarlV
Purty.

Swap out the Duncan Designed pickups and it'll be perfect.

whats good pickups? i dont want anything active
Sweet guitar man
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom
Quote by JessicaGonzo
yep the guy wanted 550 but i waited a week and he was desperate for money.

and the schecter is wayyyyyyy better than both epis and i paid way less for it.

Thats the way to do it man. I picked up a schecter blackjack last week, originally on cl for 450, and after 5 days I got it for 200 with a gig bag, strap, cord, and 2 sets of strings. Nice score man.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
An Epi SG with three humbuckers. Epic.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Sweet HNGD
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
O mannn I'm sorry to rain on your parade, but I just put up my schecter c1+ on craiglist for $220. Very nice guitar. Schecters are the most beautiful guitars out thier IMO.
Stuff:
-Orange Tiny Terror head
-Roland Cube 20x
-Ibanez SA
-Ibanez RG7321
-Fender MIM Strat
-EB Music Man SUB 1
wow looks great! i've been thinkin of gettin one of these when i get the money. maybe not that color though. HNGD!
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan