my friend and i are going to a lock in, and we are going to play some acoustic stuff. if we make the price of the tickets (the lock in is a fundraiser) we don't have to spend any money, just give them the tips.
So, what i want to know is, what songs should we look at playing?
we've already got stuff like Death Cab For Cutie (i will follow you into the dark), Manchester Orchestra (Don't let them see you cry), Violent Femmes (blister in the sun), Steve Miller Band (the joker), Oasis (Wonderwall), Spill Canvas (The tide), and maybe tenacious d (wonderboy).
So, what else should we try to learn?
You mean your locking everyone in so they cant leave when they start to hear your music
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
Quote by HomeRecording
my friend and i are going to a lock in, and we are going to play some acoustic stuff. if we make the price of the tickets (the lock in is a fundraiser) we don't have to spend any money, just give them the tips.
So, what i want to know is, what songs should we look at playing?
we've already got stuff like Death Cab For Cutie (i will follow you into the dark), Manchester Orchestra (Don't let them see you cry), Violent Femmes (blister in the sun), Steve Miller Band (the joker), Oasis (Wonderwall), Spill Canvas (The tide), and maybe tenacious d (wonderboy).
So, what else should we try to learn?

I just ejaculated to your taste in music! Anyways, maybe some Arcade Fire, or the Fray.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Alexisonfire on acoustic is always a big hit with the ladies.

Not that I'd know

...wait, shit.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!