I'm thinking of going for Rondo for my next guitar. They seem to have three brands Douglas, SX, and Agile. Each set has an explorer body shape.
There's the Douglas Halo for $140
The SX NGG2 for $150
and the Agile Ghost III for $330 (and the Ghost III pro for $560
but I'm not going that high)
Are the cheaper two any good at all? Or is it best to save up for the Agile? Or different guitar brand all together?
My babies:
-Epiphone 1958 Korina Explorer
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
Death comes to those who don't help me....
My babies:
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
Rondo sells excellent instruments for the price. The SX and Douglas aren't mahogany. So if your looking for authentic explorer sound, get the Agile Ghost, which is solid mahogany, and set neck.
Anymore? Huh? You got anymore for me UG? IS THAT ALL YOU GOT UG?! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!?!
My babies:
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
Quote by Nickpocalypse
why don't you just go play them.
god.
damn.

because rondo only deals online.

and ts, the guitars rondo sells are all reputed to be really good for the price. kurt has really great customer service, too. to be sure, i'd check for reviews on harmony-central or something first though.
^because stores dont stock those brands

dude ive read posts from a few people who have ghosts and they like them. ive READ that douglas guitars tend to be on the cheap side. haven't heard a single bad thing about any Agiles, aside from people trading them because they simply want something different or they need a better amp more than their Agile.

id go ask the folks in the agile group since a lot of them probably got theirs from rondo.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by DrDeathjeans
Anymore? Huh? You got anymore for me UG? IS THAT ALL YOU GOT UG?! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!?!

Look, bumping is against the rules. And quite frankly, you need to wait more than 10 damn minutes before you do it. UG is not an on-demand service. Either the forums are slow or no one knows the answer to your questions. Patience is a virtue.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.