I have an older thread on here, where i was going to trade my EC-1000 for a couple different choices... those fell through, but i got a guy who's comitted to trading for a pretty good condition PGM100, original, not re-issue.

Curious if any of you played one, and what you thought

As always thx in advance -

Boyd
I'd be all over that...
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
I don't like floating trems since I like multiple string bends.

That said though, if you like the Wizard profiles, and don't do too much of those types of things, PGM's kick ass tonally and visually, and as the saying goes, "Nothing is as good as the original."
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I absolutely hate floating trems and I'd never advise getting one (Having had one of the best models, and all my favorite guitarists using them), but the PGM is one of the smoothest and best guitars I've EVER played.
Dickless.
For an original PGM100 it's worth it even if you don't play it (though I'm a big Gilbert fan.) but yeah, it'll be more worth it than spending money on the re-issue
ORIGINAL PGM 100?

Do it or expect your head to be chopped off.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Just traded -

There are some notible light scratches on the finish, but thats to be expected -

Tell me what you think here's the pics

Very nice. It could do with some strings, though...

In any case, great guitar (I love PGM's).
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Trade for my 550? lol, nice guitar dude. I'm seriously jealous. That and the PGM301/300 are a couple of my dream guitars.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Thx for all the postive feedback should be a sweet one -

Just dropped it off at my guitar tech for setup - gonna be 75$ cuz of the floyd rose ....but worth the setup