I was looking for a low wattage all tube amp and these two where the best I found.
I was wondering witch of these two amps have a better clean. I know there is no a lot of headroom in a sub-watt amp, but since I want to run this with a Rocktron Zombie ( Witch requires an all tube clean) I want to know witch one is cleaner.

Anyone have tried those?
Distortion-Head: Eat Music, SH*T MUSIC!!
Since I will rely on pedals for distortion, I wont have to crank a 5 watt all the way up for it to get heavy...but the clean sound will still be good at apartment levels?
Distortion-Head: Eat Music, SH*T MUSIC!!
I would suggest looking into trying the pedal itself with all of the low watt single channel amplifiers you can to see which one takes it best.
Quote by Distortion-Head
Since I will rely on pedals for distortion, I wont have to crank a 5 watt all the way up for it to get heavy...but the clean sound will still be good at apartment levels?

Yep, particularly on the 4 setting you should be fine. I can use the 1/4 watt setting and still get cleans. It tends to start breaking up around halfway, or just a little past it. I generally like having a pedal for gain because I don't often get to crank it loud enough for much OD.
An easy choice. Vox AC4.
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.