Poll: Should I Spend $100 On This?!
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I Spend $100 On This?!
YES DO IT!!
73 68%
NO YER DUM!!
35 32%
Voters: 108.
Page 1 of 2
im not sure,im still processing weather it amazing of if im high

Edit:i cant type high
what is it? my parents gave me 100 bucks for my bday too and now i'm intrigued as to what this product is per se
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Haha It would be amazing if you're not high, too... I feel like, at least...

EDIT: It's a stereo system. You can plug anything into it with a headphone jack - iPod, computer, mp3 player, etc... My roommate has it, and it sounds amazing...
well if your roommate has it just steal his
Drop the gun, try to shake, away the blindfold from your eyes.

Step Back. Evaluate. Recognize.
Haha I have heard so many jokes about what these things look like, but somehow I don't think of it like that... But I'm leaning towards spending my money on them... I just have a hard time bringing myself to buy things... Haha
I'd pay $100 if it was just an ornament. :P
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by wamguy89
Haha I have heard so many jokes about what these things look like, but somehow I don't think of it like that... But I'm leaning towards spending my money on them... I just have a hard time bringing myself to buy things... Haha

Go for it then...I honestly thought they were dildos at first glance, which would be perfectly acceptable to buy too, but I guess a speaker system is pretty good, and if they look like that for 100 dollars, that's pretty cool...although beware they might sound like crap
They don't sound like crap, though... Harman Kardon is a great company for car stereos and stuff, and my roommate has these, and the clarity is amazing... The woofer sounds really nice, too... Trust me, I wouldn't buy bad sounding speakers... I have sony MDR7506s, so there's no turning back now... Thanks for the help, guys! I think I'm going to go for it...
Haha The Pit is crazy... Everyone is just saying: No clue what you just did, but BUY IT!!
Seems pretty cool despite the fact that I originally mistook it for some high-tech wanking device
Quote by RPGoof
I've killed many, many people.
They respawn though

Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.

t-bird is muddy inversatile, and reminds me of emo chicks.

Current rig: Peavey Millennium 5 - Drive B15

To buy: Ampeg BA112 or BA115
Buy 3!
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by st.stephen
Are those things like dildos?

My first thought.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
speakers: Are you saying that you're going to impulse buy this system, too...?! Haha
Quote by death4077
well if your roommate has it just steal his

This.

Surely there's already one wherever you're staying.
-

Dont know what that is. So yes.
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear:
Awesome Shit
Cool Shit
Shitty Shit

Oh, and I should clarify that it is not possible for me to steal/borrow/use my roommate's system... He is actually more of an apartmentmate... He has his own room, which he keeps locked, and he would ruthlessly murder me if I attempted to steal something from him... I would never do that to begin with, though...

EDIT: If you don't know what this is, just vote yes. kthx.
Quote by Ape_Natural
WTF? I don't really know what that is, but it looks cool. Buy it.

This
Nah save it for something else.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Wesseem
what is it? my parents gave me 100 bucks for my bday too and now i'm intrigued as to what this product is per se

It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Buy those two dildos, every girl will run away when they see your room.
DeVillains!
Incorrect... You will have three girls in your room immediately... If you catch my drift...
z-2300 are good too. and look better if you dont have a mac
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Ok, last chance to tell me not to buy these!! Instead of just saying, "Don't buy them! Spend your money on something else!," please tell me what you mean by "something else." Thanks!
I don't know what it is, but it look like a really high tech dildo device.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
http://www.cool****youcanbuy.com/
DAMMIT! it's Sh*t, but without all asterisks.
Last edited by 3lusiv3 at Oct 16, 2009,
Page 1 of 2