It's actually a bit more than that.

First of all, are there different wattages Mesa dual rectifiers come in, or are they all the same?

If theyre all the same, how many watts are there?

And if that's accurate, how big of a crowd/what kind of a place would it work well in? A small club type area, an arena, an outdoor area, etc.

Also, no offence, but please don't post things that say only to "Mic it up" I realize that's nearly unavoidable in certain situations, with any size amp.

Thanks a lot
With enough money saved you will buy a new straw skirt and coconut bikini, a airplane ticket back to civilization and a large Mesa Boogie amp and a Gibson Explorer and shred the faces off with METALLICA!

Dual rectos only come in 100 watt heads.

Wattage is a measure of the available headroom (i.e. how loud the amp will go before it clips), so you can't say that 100 watts will reach 30 dB etc.

Also, how loud it can get will depend on the venue (size of the venue, in door or out door, insulated or hard surfaces, number of pax in the venue (human bodies absorb the vibration of air molecules) and many other factors).

So its not entirely reliable to say that 100 watts will be good for a crowd of 200 people or something like that.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Okay, great. Thanks.
With enough money saved you will buy a new straw skirt and coconut bikini, a airplane ticket back to civilization and a large Mesa Boogie amp and a Gibson Explorer and shred the faces off with METALLICA!

The dual recto's are all 100W, the triple recto is 150W.

I have a triple recto and I can tell you that is one loud mofo, and a dual recto would probably have a negligible difference in volume. With the proper array of cabinetry you could play a pretty large venue without the need for being mic'd into a PA.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes