Hello,
Does Anyone have a guide sort of thing to do the grill mod for 5150/6505?
is there a really easy way?
i was looking at the front panel, and has anybody tried cutting the front panel a few cm in from the edge and leave the 2 glued blocks there, then screwed a couple screws into the sides of the wood, to keep that in place? would that work?
also, how do you put the logo's back on?
Would you kindly elaborate?
I've seen many different modifications done to the front grill, what exactly are you trying to accomplish?
Punch the front with a sledgehammer.

Either that or just do the idea you stated before, as It sounds logicaly stable.
There's a few different options.. You can cut the stock grill and use side pieces to mount your grill to. Or less invasive would be just getting some pieces cut to match painting them black and mounting your grill to that. You can get pretty creative since its such and easy piece to work with..
Funny this should be brought up, im trying to get that piece out too. Should I take the chassis out first? I want to salvage the grill and the two logos.
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
K got that part done. I need to go find my needle nose pliers to get these darn screws out. I might want to take the tubes out before I try to remount the front grill and logo.
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470