If people with excellent grammar are 'Grammar Nazis', then are people with horrible grammar called 'Grammar Jews'?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Nope. Grammar Nazis are called unimaginative idiots, whilst those with bad grammar are simply people with bad grammar.

A Grammar Nazi is someone who is extremely anal about other people's grammar, not just someone with good grammar, even if the post in question is perfectly readable. It's even worse when they think they can undermine someone's arguement because of grammar.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Nope. Grammar Nazis are called unimaginative idiots, whilst those with bad grammar are simply people with bad grammar.

A Grammar Nazi is someone who is extremely anal about other people's grammar, not just someone with good grammar, even if the post in question is perfectly readable. It's even worse when they think they can undermine someone's arguement because of grammar.

Agreed. It's still funny, though. I'm going to use the term Grammar Jew now.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

hmmm...

LOL, just playing. I thought it was deliberate.

This thread=No.
Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

There's a difference between being a Grammar Nazi and being good at grammar. Grammar Nazi's punish others for being bad at grammar.

Your post made me lol though.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Brilliant
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by kenan6346
If people with excellent grammar are 'Grammar Nazis', then are people with horrible grammar called 'Grammar Jews'?

only if they have big noses

Seriously though, this thread is pretty politically incorrect
Quote by denfilade
It's not people with excellent grammar who are grammar Nazis...it's people who put people with horrible grammar in gas chambers who are the grammar Nazis.

Well put
Fender Highway 1 Strat
Agile Septor Pro 725

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Axe-Fx Ultra

Trust me, I'm a medical student
This thread made me facepalm so hard that I had to close it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all