i dont know if everyone is aware of the term class as it is in the UK but i just wondered if going to university or higher education even if you come form a working class background and have a more socail political outlook, you automaticlly become middle class

just wondering what people thought of this
My Workemon leveled up from Working Class to Middle Class just by battling other, slightly stronger Workemon; there was no need for "universities."
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
When you buy organic vegetables from your local farmer in Devon, you know you're middle class.
who cares, your class doesn't define you, you're still whoever you are and whatnot.

[/typical middle class response ]
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jgbsmith
who cares, your class doesn't define you, you're still whoever you are and whatnot.

[/typical middle class response ]

but it does determine how other people react to you
Quote by metaladdict123
but it does determine how other people react to you

Yes, you organic vegetable-buying, horse riding, middle-of-the-country living rich accountant bastard
Quote by Don_Humpador
Yes, you organic vegetable-buying, horse riding, middle-of-the-country living rich accountant bastard

yep
It really depends what career you pursue. I think in the end that's what defines class. If you got a good degree and then spent your life working as a dustbin man, you'd probably still be working class. If you got a job as a lawyer or teacher then you'd be middle class.
Class is just a word used by the elite to keep the general populace from actually getting united around a common goal of equality, and then taking it by force.
Quote by stratguy335
Class is just a word used by the elite to keep the general populace from actually getting united around a common goal of equality, and then taking it by force.

Back to work, bloody farmer!
I'm going in;

Rambo style
I'm a student in Manchester, and I came from Leeds, while I'm not exactly "working class" I'm certainly not from a middle class background. I've been a student for two years now and some people do react differently to you, but really as long as you don't adopt one of those daft university accents and keep your regional you shouldn't have many problems.

And for anyone's sake don't join the SWP if you want to avoid class-confused middle-class wankers.
Fender MIM Telecaster (w/SD Little '59)
Boss DS-1
Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff
Digitech EX-7
Marshall Echohead
Fender Pro Junior
Quote by Karvid
My Workemon leveled up from Working Class to Middle Class just by battling other, slightly stronger Workemon; there was no need for "universities."

My Workizard and my Wikachu could so totally pwn anything you got, theyre already upper class

random llama!!!
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
Quote by Karvid

Epic First post
I only have a mexicanmon
He won't evolve
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex