hey how does the FDR-1 pedal sound? Im thinking of running it through a vox AC30 to get a fender clean tone. Is this pedal worth trying or what reviews are mixed, i dont know if its because people have their heads up fender and boss' asses or what. thanks
They're pretty below average really. The AC30's cleans are going to be a million times nicer than than running it with the pedal.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
They're pretty below average really. The AC30's cleans are going to be a million times nicer than than running it with the pedal.

yeah thats what i was thinking i just wanted a 2nd opinion.
If you want Fender tones out of a Vox you'd probably have to invest in like a 30 band (maybe more) rack unit EQ and do some heavy tweaking. Why don't you just save for a nice Fender and A/B them?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
If you want Fender tones out of a Vox you'd probably have to invest in like a 30 band (maybe more) rack unit EQ and do some heavy tweaking. Why don't you just save for a nice Fender and A/B them?

I was thinking this but dont have the money and wanted a quick fix, i couldnt do the 30 bander haha.