Hey guys, I've been looking at pedal boards online, and they are expensive as hell! I've been thinking about making my own board, just to save some money.

Has anyone else done this? If so, can you give me some tips? It would need to be pretty big, as my pedals are ever expanding...

Thanks in advance!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
just buy a big rectangle of wood. stain it if you want. then - this is my method, anyway - put diagonal stripes of velcro about 1.5 inches apart. I figured this would make pedal placement easier than horizontal or vertical stripes.

this only thing that I don't know how to do is raise the board up and at an angle, which is pretty useful as alcohol is often spilled, and if your pedals are elevated, they are safe.
my band is here ------> myspace.com/weareattica
Sounds good. Thanks dude
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.