sounds awesome, from kenya huh? are there alot of musicians in this genre there? anyway keep 'em coming
yeah...there are alot of metal bands here...matter of fact there's roctoberfest coming up...maybe i'll upload some videos for you..
@ duhspezo....actually the song ain't done yet..will upload the full song with guitar2
Man that is a real cool riff that it opens on, and the melody in the song is great
Quote by Kenyannah
@ duhspezo....actually the song ain't done yet..will upload the full song with guitar2

cool, make a thread when you do.
Thats very impressive, I like all the changes the song has, even though it has a base riff in there, but it changes so many times, it keeps the listeners intrest. I agree with the above posters, it does need a solo, and mabey a hardcore breakdown just to break the song up some.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Thats very impressive, I like all the changes the song has, even though it has a base riff in there, but it changes so many times, it keeps the listeners intrest. I agree with the above posters, it does need a solo, and mabey a hardcore breakdown just to break the song up some.

will do that soon....the reason it keeps changing is coz I had so many riffs composed earlier and decided to just merge them into a song...glad to see it turned out alright.