I was wondering if anyone new of a decent cheap guitar i could get. I've been playing for almost 4 years so im no noob.

I currently have a schecter c-1 classic which is an awesome guitar. However recently ive bacome rather tired with the same old tone (i know an amp is the main determining factor but i really do like the one i have now and cba changing it).

I wanted something with a basswood or alder body, set neck, a decent bridge, id like decent tuners but i dont mind upgrading and same with pickups (humbuckers btw). Oh and of course it has to have at least half decent build quality

Im looking to spend around £300 and would most definetly go used (ill probably use your reccomendations to search ebay with tbh)

Thanks
why basswood and alder ?

i can recommend the ESP/LTD MH-250,EC-256,EC-401, and M-200FM IF you don't mind having a floyd

Jackson RR3, DKMG, DK2M,DK2T, and DKMGT
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
like i said before purely for a change. Maybe more towards alder as its more different than mahogany than basswood is. Maybe just a lighter tone but i dunno maybe a mahogany body again but with really different pups. May put emgs or blackouts in this new one.
look at the Jackson's if you want the alder bodies i would avoid ESP basswood bodies for quality issues.
ESP Vintage 4
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

If you already have a guitar with humbuckers why get another?Get a Squire Tele or Strat.
I just got a Affinty Tele for less than $200 US brand new and was surprised by how good it was.Needed a setup and new strings but after that it played great.
My Gear

Schecter Gryphon with Seymour Duncan JB Bridge and Jazz Neck PU's
Fender Superchamp XD Amp
Bad Monkey Pedal
there's not many guitars in that price that has a neck thru or set thru.
ESP Vintage 4
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

What is your amp? Because if you have a modeling amp, and you want to change from a mahogany humbucker guitar to a basswood humbucker guitar, it wont have that much of a difference.
Ibanez RGR421 but it doesn't have a set neck though which I don't know if it's that much of a big factor for you.
Quote by Blacken Seas
there's not many guitars in that price that has a neck thru or set thru.

and made from alder or basswood.
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.