... Now that I have your attention :-)

Hello folks, I'm getting so pee'd off with my Ibanez AJD91 which I completely regret buying. It has a lovley tone and finish but the build quality and components are awful! I was expecting A LOT more for nearly 400 of my hard earned squids!

When I got it out of the box as I suspected, the intonation and action were not set up at all. The action was high and the E and G string were really flat at the 12th fret. Anyhow, I set it up all ok, it didn't take long and at the end of it I had perfectly tempered instrument with a nice action (not too low!). As I've been playing the intonation seems have slipped. The E string has gone completely flat at 12th fret. So I've shortened the string length, and although it's helped it is still noticeably flat and I've run out of saddle length!

I really have no idea what to do about it now, It's only 3 months old - Can anyone advise what I should do / try. I'd be so grateful as I'm really frustrated with this.

Cheers folks :-)
So there's no beer?

You didn't mention if you'd put new strings on or not, but if you did then you may just need to stretch them out more.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Quote by wiliscool
So there's no beer?

You didn't mention if you'd put new strings on or not, but if you did then you may just need to stretch them out more.

Not for the time being anyway :P

They are the same strings as when I bought the thing. I'm considering changing them over and seeing if I still have the same issue.