It's probably too good for those styles.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
I doubt it would sound too good standard, but plopping pickups in will be a waste of money too, especially with your amp.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by GaijinFoot
It's probably too good for those styles.

You are SO funny.

I think it'd be a good guitar for the price, but invest in a better amp first like someone else said. I suggest a Peavey Vypyr.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
You are SO funny.

I think it'd be a good guitar for the price, but invest in a better amp first like someone else said. I suggest a Peavey Vypyr.

Peavey Vypyr is less expensive than my current amp.

I'm really happy with my current tone, I jut wnat a second guitar so I'm not continually changing tunings.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
You are SO funny.

i can't agree with that, the AD50VT can get you a good tone if you really work with the settings.

Seems good for the price, and it would be an excellent idea to invest in new pickups
Quote by deluxity
i can't agree with that, the AD50VT can get you a good tone if you really work with the settings.

Seems good for the price, and it would be an excellent idea to invest in new pickups

What pickups could you recommend, which can be coil tapped?
i'd prefer a 25.5" scale for br00tz (assuming what you listed is brootz, i'm not too well up on most of it).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The ALC53 is pretty good, they're usually made outta Alder or Basswood so you're basically getting a super strat sound but they're good for the money (I own one)
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Very nice looking LP style. Unconventional woods though, but it sounds like you're not looking for an LP sound anyway. If you're not tuning down on this one it'd be OK. Generally short scale guitar don't tune down as well as long scales.
Moving on.....
Quote by Dave_Mc
i'd prefer a 25.5" scale for br00tz (assuming what you listed is brootz, i'm not too well up on most of it).

I have a 25.5 inch scale guitar which I can use for drop B and A#, and LP would be for normal tunings.

And anyway, In Flames use super-low tunings with LPs
yeah, i know, but to my ears 25.5" works better for heavier stuff, it's tighter, especially for downtunings. Up to you, though, if you like the sound and feel of 24 3/4", then go for it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I have a 25.5 inch scale guitar which I can use for drop B and A#, and LP would be for normal tunings.

And anyway, In Flames use super-low tunings with LPs

I put my Tokai in Drop B for old Fightstar stuff.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah, i know, but to my ears 25.5" works better for heavier stuff, it's tighter, especially for downtunings. Up to you, though, if you like the sound and feel of 24 3/4", then go for it.

My 25.5 incher seems a little too long for me.

also I need a thicker neck, by far.
yeah, it's personal preference, really.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
rofl at someone telling you that you need a better amp and suggesting a Vypyr.