I was gonna post this one! Anyways, it's pretty stupid. Apparently he weds white and black couples, but not mixed together because he doesn't believe in mixing the blood... lol.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I was going to post a picture of white and milk chocolate Minstrels but I can't remember what they are called
Thats a load of crap why should he be allowed to pick who people can and cannot marry?
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Quote by kbabz22
Thats a load of crap why should he be allowed to pick who people can and cannot marry?

Damn i got sigged
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I think he needs to learn when to keep his trap shut.

Quote by CoreysMonster
That's even less tolerant than the Spanish Inquisition

Though they did have the element of surprise. Fear and surprise. Fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and... eeehh.
Quote by webbtje
Though they did have the element of surprise. Fear and surprise. Fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and... eeehh.

Nobody expects the Justice of the Peace!!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by webbtje
I think he needs to learn when to keep his trap shut.

DUN DUN DUUUUNN
He is kind of right about the marriages not lasting long. But then again, many marriages don't last long today anyway.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by dhutton
he does kinda have a point about the kids but, it's not his place to decide.

How exactly does he have a point about the kids? That 'black society' and 'white society' stuff was pure BS.
Quote by maggot9779
I was going to post a picture of white and milk chocolate Minstrels but I can't remember what they are called

Vica Versa's
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Quote by maggot9779

Use you're imagination
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
If he does an interracial marriage for one couple, he must do the same for all, he said.

"I try to treat everyone equally," he said.

lolol