Page 1 of 3
For a long time, I have had such a weird fear of Whales, there size is crazy, and whales just scare the hell out of me, anyone have any weird fears
I hate moths, they disgust me
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
But Why,it's not like a whale is gonna flop on land and kill you.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Public bathrooms........so gross and disgusting. And they smell funny.

ugh......
"I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.."

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3
Quote by defleppettychik
Public bathrooms........so gross and disgusting. And they smell funny.

ugh......

This foh Sure..

Oh sweet baby buddah.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
New people that come to the house who arnt really to do with me. I dont like being around them really. Makes me nervous. Wierd...
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
not exactly a weird fear but bees and me dont mix, there was one in my car when i got in from guitar center one day and i threw the door open and took off across the parking lot...........**** bees. oh and garbage disposals in the sink i refuse to reach in them cuz i am always afraid someone will turn it on lol.
Quote by Nexium

Well.. It could.

In a perfect world!
Quote by amicone18
For a long time, I have had such a weird fear of Whales, there size is crazy, and whales just scare the hell out of me, anyone have any weird fears

+1000000
anything that lives in the ocean scares the shit out of me.

As much as the ocean freaks me out though, I love learning about it.
Quote by amicone18

Yeah I hear you, whales are big...

>.>

<.<

Where is your whale now!?
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Quote by Nexium

Near miss:
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Yeah I hear you, whales are big...

>.>

<.<

Where is your whale now!?

I now fear the red giant........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................mommy
"I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.."

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3
I'm really scared of injuring my hands recently, I keep having hand-injury-based nightmares :|
also, I have a slight fear, though it's more a hatred, of slugs
Alma

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
is it possible to have a fear of NOT having any fears? coz thinking about it, i dont really fear anything. n that worries me
Quote by EuBoat
I'm scared of Wales.

<_<

>_>

Yeah I hear you, Wales is scary

>.>

<.<

Where is your Wales now!?
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

my girlfriend has a major phobia of deep waters, such as the ocean. She cant even look at a picture of sea life in the ocean without having a panic attack
Going up ladders
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I have a fear of paper shredders. It's like they're sreaming at me, I mean, it's understandable to not like your job, but no need to shout at me when I feed you paper ...
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Yeah I hear you, Wales is scary

>.>

<.<

Where is your Wales now!?

The playground of the world
Eating at peoples houses.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Yeah I would definetly be scared of a whale if I was swimming with one
Angus = god
Quote by Eddie4President

For the record my people has disowned him as one of our own.

you can have him..
Quote by KingJak236

Quote by Kensai
i have a HUGE fear of praying mantis' i dont know what it is but they just scare me big time
I SLAPPA DA BASS!

my gear:
fender mim fret lessjazz bass
fender mim precision bass
old no name bass from the 80's
crate 100w combo
boss geb-7 bass eq
electro harmonics big muff
digitec bass envelope filter
Quote by dhutton
i have anatidaephobia, the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you.

LOL, DE JAVU...That was our word of the week on my residence hall floor this week...weired
i am absolutely terrified of swimming in deep waters. especially the ocean. once i start to get waste deep, i freak out and go back to shore and rejoice that i wasnt attacked by sharks, jellyfish, or dentists.
Quote by !normajean!
i am absolutely terrified of swimming in deep waters. especially the ocean. once i start to get waste deep, i freak out and go back to shore and rejoice that i wasnt attacked by sharks, jellyfish, or dentists.

This, even virtually: I was swimming to the open sea in Crysis and I started panicking. I'm also scared of toddlers.
Quote by fretsofthebeast
*grabs rifle*
so let it be written so let it be done..........

Quote by SOADrox429
You shouldn't hit your drummers. You're supposed to be nice to them, or they'll be scared of you.
Page 1 of 3