So basically what I need is a picture of the back panel removed showing the floyd rose internals.

Guitar in question is: Schecter Blackjack C-1 ATX FR

Much appreciated!
If you are positive it's the same then a picture of that would be fine too.
I hate to do this, but you're being so god damn lazy I just have to...

CLICK
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
I actually need it of the specific guitar/line. I'm getting a custom sustain block and the manufacturer needs a picture of it.
Quote by Sampy
I hate to do this, but you're being so god damn lazy I just have to...

CLICK

/thread

Congratz on winning this thread Sampy.

Why don't you just ask us what you need to know about it? We probably know...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
Why don't you just ask us what you need to know about it? We probably know...

Who made the bridge and exactly how long the block is.

Thanks!
*Sigh*
Ultimate Guitar is not your own personal search engine.

The bridge is made by Floyd Rose. You'd have thought that you would know that considering that you're getting/own this guitar and it had FR in the name.

Finding that out took me all of 2 seconds looking at the Schecter website.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Hey look Sampy you don't have to be a jerk. I can't ask guitar related questions in a guitar forum? Incredible.

If you can't help, then simply don't post.

Anyway, I figured the bridge was made by Floyd Rose. But you never know, hence my question(s)...

I am just forwarding the questions customer service asked me.
Quote by )(yperX
I actually need it of the specific guitar/line. I'm getting a custom sustain block and the manufacturer needs a picture of it.

I'm going out on a limb and will most likely look like a bit of a tosser but I assume you own the guitar since you are getting a custom trem block for it so can't you take a picture of it yourself and do any measurements that need to be done.
It'll be a week before it arrives, hoping to order it ahead of time. :/
What custom block are you getting? I'm sure the manufacturer or the webz should have the dimension for an OFR trem block.
There is a sticky about Floyd roses ...

/thread for the second time...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Quote by azn_guitarist25
What custom block are you getting? I'm sure the manufacturer or the webz should have the dimension for an OFR trem block.

Yeah they don't have it on the site, I emailed them about it so I'm awaiting their reply.

Quote by Tatsumaru
There is a sticky about Floyd roses ...

/thread for the second time...

A general thread about FR's doesn't help me... I need to know if the one in this specific guitar is any different etc.
All you flamers are missing the point.

He doesn't have the guitar yet and he needs to know how long the block is on the trem so he can get a custom made part for his guitar.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
All you flamers are missing the point.

He doesn't have the guitar yet and he needs to know how long the block is on the trem so he can get a custom made part for his guitar.

Thank you! haha.