Okay I have an epi les paul ultra II and recently my A low E and B strrings are buzzing and its not the action which was just set up a short time back. I think its the bridge because when i touch the saddle on the B it kinda moves a little and makes a clicking noise and then for a short time the buzz is gone on that string but then it starts buzzing again in like 5 minutes. None of the other saddles do this but when i take the A string off the saddle is loose. Should I buy a new bridge and if so how would I install it to the same height? is there a lesson or guide anyone knows about thanks soo much cuz this really sucks
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
the way those les paul bridges are built is, there are pins that go into slots that hold the strings up, and then they are held down by a paperclip looking piece of metal. i suggest just loosening the string so u can pull it off the bridge and see if u can snap it into place. or else u may have to take it off completely and put it together. if this doesnt work, look at the setup thread up top.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Remove the strings
Adjust the saddles all the way nack
Apply petroleum jelly lightly to the thread
wind the screws all the way forward and apply a touvh more petroleum jelly to the but you couldn't reach before
roughly re-set the saddles, re-string, tune and set intonation.

If it starts up again soon, invest in a decent bridge.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x