Opinions on Shinedown! Personally one of my buddies was obsessed a few years ago and i just kinda wrote them off as any other new "rock" group but I decided to give them a chance and its honestly changing my views on music in general. I personally think they're one of the best if not the best of our current generation. Mostly any song I listen to from them takes me somewhere that not a lot of music has the ability to do. If you haven't heard them I highly recommend them. My current favs from them are: What a Shame (slower...hugely powerful) or Cyanide Sweet tooth suicide (gets me seriously jacked up every time i hear it.) These are both off their latest album but I love tracks from all 3. Lets hear how you feel about Shinedown!
they're great...best singer in modern music in my opinion. Love the key change in What a Shame...Their new album>the rest in my opinion
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Great band to see live...Brent's voice is amazing! Not terribly found of the new stuff...but its still shinedown. I like the leave a whisper days better myself.
Why did you post this here? I'm sure there's most likely a Shinedown thread in the Modern Rock forum already. Discuss them in there. Thanks.

*reported*
Quote by bassbeat77
Why did you post this here? I'm sure there's most likely a Shinedown thread in the Modern Rock forum already. Discuss them in there. Thanks.

*reported*

o look at the wee goodie-goodie, in all honesty WHO GIVES A ****

and as for shinedown, they're awesome =]
awesome band 3rd cd is best but the stuff they wrote for the radio is annoying you can tell if brent loves it or wants to make money off of it