Anyone know where I can purchase a 1/8 in to XLR input cable, Its for recording from a Line 6 Spider Valve 112?
ewww line six
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
You can buy XLR cables in EVERY music store. Don't use irrelevant topic titles.

Edit: Or did you mean something to plug it into the computer? In that case, you should buy an external sound card.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Last edited by BlisteringDDj at Oct 16, 2009,
do you have 200 bucks? for a interface with hybrid (XLR and regular jack) inputs.
the only problem ive had with line 6 is the spider III head
it cut off in the middle of my sets every show when i used it and it wouldnt come back on
i hate it ha
I just bought my spider valve a week ago and was looking for a cheap $10 cable.... so no I don't have $200 bucks.

I actually have been looking around music stores online and they don't have what im looking for
If you like your amp screw everyone else - can't help ya' with the cable though - try Google...
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Line 6... Great for beginners. I'd recommend them up and down. I wouldn't use them for professional settings, as I consider them just a practice/home amp that helps you find your own sound.
1/8" to xlr is not gonna happen. Get XLR-1/4" and a 1/4-1/8" adapter at radio shack. It's gonna sound really bad, though. Not because of the amp but because of the sound card. Get a real interface asap.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Personnaly I'd recommend the spider valve for home an or gigs, just played a show with it and sounded awesome
i bought a spider 3 150 watt HD head and a 4x12 spider 3 half stack(stereo) and i've never had any problems with it.