Got offered a 1993 purple Ibanez RG550 for my Epiphone Elitist Standard Plus LP. This is about the hardest trade I've came up to date but it's basically that. Both guitars are top notch quality. Opinions? Should I jump for it? I play about everything but I've always wanted a 80's neon colored guitar(long live the 80's!) so here I am...
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
I would keep the Epi elitist. For some, it consider almost as good as a real gibson without the price tag.
I'm not a fan of Ibanez but that's a pretty classic model. Ditch the Epi.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Your Epi is worth more than the RG. But I would take an RG550 over an Epi Elitist or any Gibson any day of the week. Your Epi is rare though. I say keep it and get a MIJ RG at a later time since they're easy to come by.
Last edited by JELIFISH19 at Oct 16, 2009,
The Epi is actually worth more in terms of monetary value. As a direct trade, it's not worth it. By all means, if you prefer the Ibanez then get it, but you would be better off doing so by selling the Epi and buying the Ibanez outright, keeping the left over money.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Last edited by MrFlibble at Oct 16, 2009,
+1 on mr flibble's and jellifish's advice.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?