Well, I'm not exactly sure if this goes here, but i'll give it a shot....

At our school, we have a homecoming week for football and the whole week before the game all we do is basically have a week-long pep-rally. During this rally the grades compete against each other in various things, (skits, spirit, and talent). Well for talent it's always musician's who play. This year i wasn't really able to get anyone together to play anything with me. I was talking to a chick about next year and I'm gonna go acoustic and she's gonna do vox. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any acoustic songs with chick singers. If anyone has any other suggestions that are electric I'll take those into consideration. I'm just looking for an amazing song to play that's not too difficult because if it's too complex i'll F*** it up terribly. So thanks in advance.
You're talking about an entire year from now. Chances are you won't remember any of these suggestions and you may be more skilled, so you can probably play more complicated songs.
"You're talking about an entire year from now. Chances are you won't remember any of these suggestions and you may be more skilled, so you can probably play more complicated songs"

Well yeah, i've thought about that, but i'm a nervous person who's afraid of Failure. So i just like getting an idea of what's a possibility and practicing on it, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again :/
any country ****
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Ahh and no country. I'm from kentucky... but i hate Country. But on that note, Anywhere from 70's-late 90's is what i'm shooting for, Just to give you an idea.