yeah when you get your computer fixed just sync the ipod and it will either ask if you want to import the songs into your library or it will do it automatically
Quote by zchavez09
yeah when you get your computer fixed just sync the ipod and it will either ask if you want to import the songs into your library or it will do it automatically

so if i sync it, the songs will transfer? a large portion of my songs are limewire'd
i just know that it happened to me and i put the songs back into the library but i had all itunes songs so im not sure about that
Quote by zchavez09

This wont work unless the songs are bought off itunes.

Have a look here for ideas:

http://www.metaphoriclabs.com/articles/5-ways-to-copy-music-off-your-ipod-windows-mac-os-x/

Glad i could help
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
Quote by genghisgandhi
so if i sync it, the songs will transfer? a large portion of my songs are limewire'd

Won't work with limewire, mine didn't

but theres software to get them from your ipod to your computer, someone will know.
Just download it again, it's not like you're paying.

Edit: Just select manually manage music when you plug it in and it won't delete it off your ipod and you might be able to drag and drop it onto itunes, idk about the last part though.
Last edited by sk8nalmost1394 at Oct 16, 2009,
iPodtoComputerTransfer Pro

I've used it every time that this has happened to me, no problems at all.
There's also a program called Music Rescue that you can download off the Apple website that I've used before. Good luck, dude. I can't imagine what I'd do if I lost all my music...*shudders*
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.