Now I don't know if this counts as advertising or not and if it does Mods can delete and lock this post. People are going to probably report anyways :rolls eyes: suck ups

Hey! I just got onto this invite only site (Lockerz.com) where you can win prizes for FREE. Yes FREE! I'm not lying and this is not a bot I promise you that. I seen tons of videos on youtube to make sure that it's all legit and not a scam, because I wasn't sure about it either. To get pointz "PTZ" you can:

play a game when you first sign up
coming onto the site everyday
inviting friends (won't work for family members if they're using the same ip address & make sure that you're friends don't tell about it because I found it out of random on a skateboarding forum I always go on.)
answering the daily question

There are tons of prizes you can get as well ranging from concert tickets, name brand accessories or sports equipment, iPods, iMacs cameras, just whatever you can think of is there.

It's totally free. No credit card needed or anything. No software download. All you get from them is a order receipt saying that you're order is coming. All you have to do is put your address and they send it too you in 7 to 14 days. After you invite 20 people you become a Z-Lister which means you get a free shirt, and whenever you get points it's counted as double.

The system is a little glitchy right now because last night they did a restock and everyone went bananas. But I'm going to give you email so you know I'm being legit and some proof videos. Also don't forget to give me your email so I can invite you to the invite only site.

Youtube Proof Video

Best Youtube Proof Video
talk to me
and i better not hear a word
do me baby
i better not feel it girl
i still got one bullet left in my nine
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

lovecrimes -- frank ocean

Tumblr
if this is spam/advertising you can lock it up. i wasn't sure since no one actually pays for anything.
talk to me
do me baby
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

Tumblr
Quote by Fearless(Times)
if this is spam/advertising you can lock it up. i wasn't sure since no one actually pays for anything.

You're gonna have to pay for something.

*reported*
Quote by Daffodil Lament
You're gonna have to pay for something.

*reported*

wth are you talking about! have you even been on the site?
so hundreds of people are just saying that they got it free just so others will get it. bullcrap. like i said i knew someone was gonna report like a suck up.
talk to me
do me baby
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

Tumblr
Actually I do have a membership, but it still isn't allowed here. Why are you getting so mad when you said if its not allowed a mod can lock this thread?

Edit: I forgot to point out that its advertising, which is against the forum rules.
Last edited by Daffodil Lament at Oct 16, 2009,
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Actually I do have a membership, but it still isn't allowed here. Why are you getting so mad when you said if its not allowed a mod can lock this thread?

Edit: I forgot to point out that its advertising, which is against the forum rules.

sorry i thought you was saying that the people had to pay for the gifts that why i was getting fustrated. my bad good sir lol. i just read it wrong i guess.

and sometimes people just report threads all the time for no reason that's why i said that
talk to me
do me baby
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

Tumblr
Last edited by Fearless(Times) at Oct 16, 2009,
i guess i'll probably be banned now awww man
talk to me
do me baby
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

Tumblr
The prizes suck now anyways. they took everything good off. EVERYTHING. Just as I got enough pointz to buy something cool too...
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Maybe. But the mods must be out drinking right now.
lol
talk to me
do me baby
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

Tumblr
Quote by SlayingDragons
The prizes suck now anyways. they took everything good off. EVERYTHING. Just as I got enough pointz to buy something cool too...

what was you trying to get?

I just need a tv because my volume acts stupid sometimes and turns itself down then randomly gets loud getting me yelled at, computer cause this one is crap, camera, and an itouch just because lmao
talk to me
do me baby
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

Tumblr
you got this from /b/ didnt you...DIDNT YOU
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Since this isn't closed after 25 minutes, I'll assume its fine by the mods.

If you want an invite, PM me. I'll be more than happy to send them to anyone
Quote by ilovepepsi
you got this from /b/ didnt you...DIDNT YOU

what the hell is /b/? lol I found lockerz from this skateboarding forum i go on
talk to me
do me baby
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

Tumblr
Quote by Fearless(Times)
what was you trying to get?

I just need a tv because my volume acts stupid sometimes and turns itself down then randomly gets loud getting me yelled at, computer cause this one is crap, camera, and an itouch just because lmao

Damn that's a hefty list of items you want.

About your TV though, you might have a volume detector option, or something like that. It adjusts the volume of the TV based on how loud or quiet it gets so you don't have to do it manually. Have you tried looking in the options menu?
Quote by Kekumba
It's definitely legit, lol. The downside is the site goes down the drain every time they re-stock.

i didn't get my invite email until 6 am this morning and it was sent 10 pm last night.
talk to me
do me baby
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

Tumblr
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Damn that's a hefty list of items you want.

About your TV though, you might have a volume detector option, or something like that. It adjusts the volume of the TV based on how loud or quiet it gets so you don't have to do it manually. Have you tried looking in the options menu?

it never did it before all the time i had it. lol it happened during a game of rock band 2 on my ps3.
talk to me
do me baby
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

Tumblr
So what's happening to the electronics section? Are they gonna restock the ipods, computers, and other good stuff or will it just be wallpapers/headphones now?