Well i figured I'd give it one last price cut, so its now $350 shipped to anywhere in the continental USA......I plan to put part of the money towards my recording gear, but unfortunately after fri night one of my friends from high school/fire dept that I am in, committed suicide so I'd like to donate some of the cash to the family to help pay some of the funeral costs.

Thanks!
Dude..

Stop bumping your own thread, go to ebay/craigslist and WAIT! Apparently, no one on UG is interested.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Dude, mind your own business! Since when are you not allowed to bump to your own thread? As far as I know and was told when I first joined on here, you can bump a thread every 2 days. Thanks anyway for your input!
^^ That was pretty ignorant. As long as he follows the rules he's fine, he just has to wait.

Free bump
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by kylendm
^^ That was pretty ignorant. As long as he follows the rules he's fine, he just has to wait.

Free bump

Thanks Kylendm! Keep rocking bro!=)
dropped the price to $325 shipped as I don't play 12 string much and it just sits in the case all day.
Well I had a few people interested and then havent heard back from them or they backed out which seems to happen alot with people on here so I am giving this guitar one last push as its getting tiring answering people back to find out they can't let you know they aren't interested anymore or are just wasting my time. Sorry if this sounds harsh but it really does get discouraging once you find someone that shows interest in purchasing the guitar and then never emails you back after you answer their questions or take more pics for them. To all those that gave some legit interest in this guitar, I thank you and wish you Happy Holidays! =)
My mates looking for an acoustic... shipping to east London?
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Hey I would need your shipping info....but bare in mind Im in the US....so you'd have to pay shipping costs of course
Ouch, didn't notice that >.<
Out of his budget then. Gd luck selling
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
$160 shipped as I have a huge vet bill to pay now since my dog got ill a few weeks back and unfortunately didn't make it. All purchases are appreciated! Thanks!