Ok well first off, im sorry if this is the wrong forum/sub forum.

Me and a couple buddies of mine were thinking of forming a band and just basically jamming together and possibly gigs down the road. What I was wondering was for guitar, what are the like minimum ampage I could use but still be heard with the drums. At the moment I get a Roland Cube 80x. Also same question for bass, I got a Marshall MB30.

Thanks in advance.
Gamertag: ThruEyesOfDeath
Games: CoD4, GoW2, RB2, MW2
Not to be mean, but im sure theres a forum for this kind of thing. As for me, I have never done a gig as a guitarist, so i wouldn't know
Quote by Tri-Bit
Ok well first off, im sorry if this is the wrong forum/sub forum.

Me and a couple buddies of mine were thinking of forming a band and just basically jamming together and possibly gigs down the road. What I was wondering was for guitar, what are the like minimum ampage I could use but still be heard with the drums. At the moment I get a Roland Cube 80x. Also same question for bass, I got a Marshall MB30.

Thanks in advance.
It is the wrong forum.

Go here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Also, depends entirely on a few factors:
1) how loud your drummer is
2) what style you play
3) size of the venue

And a 30w amp will definitely not be enough for a bass
Just get a 120 watt half stack for the guitars and the same for bass. That should be plenty. I used to be in a band and a 120 watt amp was perfectly fine. I think our bassist had a 100 watt and that was fine too. Good Luck