I believe he mentioned on an interview on the colbert report, saying how he would play his harmonica over the P.A. of the powerplant he used to work at.
Yeah he's even played with B.B. King
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
Quote by -NOFX-
Yeah he's even played with B.B. King

Because he's Bruce Willis or because he's good?
Quote by carmour
Because he's Bruce Willis or because he's good?
I dunno. I'd say because he's good and likes the blues rather than just because he could. It was at a Ray Charles tribute event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysiT0P6OtvU
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
I thought it was well known for years that he's a blues enthusiast? It would be hard to gauge whether the people who turn up to his shows go for the music or just because it's Bruce. He'll certainly attract attention with it, no doubt. Whether it's good for the genre is debatable too. I hope he doesn't get pushed into some commercial sham (album or single or whatever) where the business will so obviously see him as a potentially huge money spinner, from his popularity alone. As long he's doing what he wants to do, however good or bad his playing, that's cool!
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by strawforest007
I thought it was well known for years that he's a blues enthusiast? It would be hard to gauge whether the people who turn up to his shows go for the music or just because it's Bruce. He'll certainly attract attention with it, no doubt. Whether it's good for the genre is debatable too. I hope he doesn't get pushed into some commercial sham (album or single or whatever) where the business will so obviously see him as a potentially huge money spinner, from his popularity alone. As long he's doing what he wants to do, however good or bad his playing, that's cool!

Well he's actually been performing for 20+ years...
I'd say his singing is pretty well suited for blues. Not a bad harp player, but not great.
He put out the requisite 1980s TV star CD. I believe it was called "Return of Bruno". I can't be arsed to look it up right now. Its a vanity thing, like most celebrities who have some sort of musical ability. He's OK, but I'd much rather listen to some up and coming person than an actor living out his musical fantasies.
go to his last fm page if you want to hear him sing 'under the boardwalk '
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
bruce willis is ****ing cool
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
y'know guys at one point I actually had the Steven Seagal album "Mojo Priest" or some such thing. It had fairly OK songs, nothing too fancy. But after seeing a couple of live videos of Steven Seagal soloing, I think it's best if he concentrates on his Aikido chops instead of blues licks. He's quite atrocious as a guitar player, specifically as a blues player. I wager that most of the guitarwork on "Mojo Priest" was done by session guys.
I think his son is an up and coming Double bass player.,
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Not that good of a harp player, but the man can sing. I've never heard him singing!
Damn good.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

well, ok, but i can't help but recall gutbucket slim's 'what the f*ck' track.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
His singing is good. He is good at singing Sinatra type stuff too.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
while Willis is and aways will be my favorite action movie star

it's just okay

but it's better than that third rate hack Segal
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.