I was pretty upset when I heard !T.O.O.H! disbanded, but this makes up for it!

Duobetic Homunkulus is pretty much the same this as its predecessor, as far as bizarre jazzy deathgrind is concered. The vocal style is growls this time around though. If you're a fan of Cephalic Carnage, !T.O.O.H! and Lethargy you'll dig these guys.

http://www.myspace.com/duobetichomunkulus
Wow this is actually really cool, quite original stuff.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Just listening to one of their songs, they sound like a deathier Psyopus, which is awesome in my books.

EDIT: Holy ****, Riffmast, where have you been?
Last edited by LucasGtrGod at Oct 17, 2009,
Quote by LucasGtrGod
Just listening to one of their songs, they sound like a deathier Psyopus, which is awesome in my books.

another major difference is that Psyopus is a steaming pile of poo
it's not often that you find this kind of music to be so catchy...good stuff.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
What the fuck....
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by Lappo
another major difference is that Psyopus is a steaming pile of poo

Hmm... are Psyopus touring with Duobetic Homunkulus, do they share members, etc?
Maybe you should stop spamming this thread with completely irrelevant opinions.

@TS: Nice find, I semi-liked !T.O.O.H! and this is just all the better parts of that band.
Quote by bloodshed344
Hmm... are Psyopus touring with Duobetic Homunkulus, do they share members, etc?
Maybe you should stop spamming this thread with completely irrelevant opinions.

@TS: Nice find, I semi-liked !T.O.O.H! and this is just all the better parts of that band.
o noes im in yer forum making irrelevant posts

acquired this band's one measly demo

it were good , though I'm disappointed by some of the tracks being 128 :[
Quote by LucasGtrGod

Ohh just been working full time and getting my band together. I always kinda go in and out of posting allot on this forum.I'm back, and will be gone again. i just don't always have the time or motivation to go on internet forums. Psyopus is cool but i get a headache from it after a few songs lol
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Riffmast
Ohh just been working full time and getting my band together. I always kinda go in and out of posting allot on this forum.I'm back, and will be gone again. i just don't always have the time or motivation to go on internet forums. Psyopus is cool but i get a headache from it after a few songs lol

Yeah I can relate, just going through a busy stint at Uni, not sure how much I'm going to be on here over the next few weeks.

Yeah, Psyopus can be grating, but I have found their latest album to be surprisingly listenable.