So i saw this kid get this crap kicked out of him, 3 other kids were kicking him in the head etc in the street. I called the cops and then 30 mins later they phoned back asking where it was i saw him (obviously they hadnt found them).

Would you have intervened? It was a dodgy area of town and i didnt want to get stabbed
Three words: "Assaulting a witness."
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I thought it was a crime to NOT help out in a situation like that
love is love // return to dust
Shoulda whomped them.

Also, make sure you had some backup.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
yeah i guess...just run and push them from behind, or grab something big and threaten them

oh innuendos
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Should'a brang the whomp
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Should have been a man and hit them with a blunt object.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
That's why I carry a flathead screwdriver. I mean, a guy who'll stab you with a screwdriver is just crazy, right? Maybe they'll run away?
Well if they were 3 other 'kids' like youngins and you are of an elder age, you should have gone over there. But if we are talking 'kids'.....
If you're on your own, call the police or get backup. If you're with friends, just shout 'OI!'
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.
Well one kid getting the crap kicked out of him is better than 2. Unless ur beating them up.
Quote by Grindar
Crime?

No, but you can get in trouble.

well thats a bit unfair, 90% of people would crap themselves in that situation
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by Grindar
That's why I carry a dinosaur. I mean, a guy who'll maul you to death with a dinosaur is just crazy, right? Maybe they'll run away?

That's why I carry a notebook to show people the pit. I mean, a guy who'll introduce you to the pit is just crazy, right? Maybe they'll run away?
Quote by tancanada

according to seinfeld it is

but then again if i saw john pinette getting beaten i would help him no matter who was there
Quote by MLilienthal
according to seinfeld it is

but then again if i saw john pinette getting beaten i would help him no matter who was there

Seinfeld is not real.
Nor does the world follow the American law system.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by GaijinFoot
Seinfeld is not real.
Nor does the world follow the American law system.

Yeah dude I was being facetious
That's why they'll run away, right? I mean, a guy who'll run away is just crazy, right? Maybe they'll run away?
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Kids these days, back in my day we woulda been beatin the **** outta him with 5 of us I mean anything worth doing is worth doing right, right?
Quote by xander307
well thats a bit unfair, 90% of people would crap themselves in that situation

If it was in my town i probably would have had a go but its the scummiest part of Edinburgh, hours earlier i was paranoid about walking through the place.
Quote by tancanada

It is if you're a castmember of Seinfeld.

^Fuck I was beaten.

And, TS I would've helped if the kids assaulting the other kide were at least my size.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Last edited by Fat-bastard0603 at Oct 16, 2009,
Quote by the_jackyl
Typical police. And then they wonder why everyone thinks they're assholes.

I know, those losers.
They should have a chip in everyone that makes them be able to locate anyone, right?
I would do more than intervene

#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Should have stripped naked and tried to kick the sh!t outta them. They won't touch you...unless with a blunt object, which would in turn probably hurt more now.
Quote by Kapps
I know, those losers.
They should have a chip in everyone that makes them be able to locate anyone, right?

It happened in the centre of a european capital city bro
Quote by tancanada

Does this remind anyone else of the last seinfeld episode? or just me?
EDIT- Damn I didn't read the whole thread I guess I'm not the only one.
Last edited by Thrill-house at Oct 16, 2009,
Quote by lucertia.
It happened in the centre of a european capital city bro

The centre of a European capital city is a dodgy area of town? Anywho, it's not like they couldn't have taken him with them somewhere. The police searched, they didn't find him, and they're apparently assholes for that...
Unless you're trying to say that they went over their for no actual reason, and just sat around instead of looking for him?
Quote by Kapps
The centre of a European capital city is a dodgy area of town? Anywho, it's not like they couldn't have taken him with them somewhere. The police searched, they didn't find him, and they're apparently assholes for that...
Unless you're trying to say that they went over their for no actual reason, and just sat around instead of looking for him?

You're not understanding the situation and my comments pal, i said the police phoned after 30 minutes to ask where it took place.