so i dont know many indie songs and stuff, BUT my friend wants me and him to play when he has a party. i was wondering what kind of indie stuff i should play that 15-16 year old people would know.
Quote by acousticawesome
so i dont know many indie songs and stuff, BUT my friend wants me and him to play when he has a party. i was wondering what kind of indie stuff i should play that 15-16 year old people would know.

What style indie? We talking like Death Cab for Cutie or like Arctic Monkeys?
Quote by acousticawesome

you should be playing stuff they don't know.

because if they know it, it is not indie .

i'd recommend a lot of upbeat tv on the radio for parties.
Sent from my iPad.
Maybe some stuff off the Bravery's first album, some Flaming Lips, some Foals.

Are we talking just upbeat party background music, or dancing party music?
All I do at parties is play Flight Of The Conchords stuff, people dig it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
My party playlist contains everything from Passion Pit, to Architecture in Helsinki, to Pixies, to Ratatat, to Chromeo.

And many more. As long as it has a dancable beat, people wont' really care if they don't know what it is I find.
Quote by acousticawesome

Miley cyrus
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"