Page 1 of 2
So, tomorrow I'm painting my room a nice red. I need your help arranging my walls. I've got two wall hangers, and will probably get a third one. So yeah...help.

The pics are from the back wall and then counter-clockwise.
Chain yourself to the ceiling then impale yourself with all your weapons..

Don't forget to take a pic.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis

Serious thread please?

Quote by MedicreDemon
gay room - too many phallic symbols

How so?
I don't understand what you're asking. Are you seeking advice on how to organize the douchebag like stuff you have hanging on your walls?

Edit: Whats a wall hanger? Like a wall scroll or something?
Quote by Daffodil Lament
I don't understand what you're asking. Are you seeking advice on how to organize the douchebag like stuff you have hanging on your walls?

I'm asking where I should arrange my weapons and guitars. How is guitars and swords douchebaggy? It's not like I have them for just show, I've been trained in using almost all of them.

Quote by Daffodil Lament
Edit: Whats a wall hanger? Like a wall scroll or something?

You know...guitar wall hanger? Like the one that's holding my acoustic up in one of the pics?
Quote by Alex Vik
Serious thread please?

Alright.

You shouldn't hang that stuff over where people will be alot... you know.. a sofa?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis

Alright.

You shouldn't hang that stuff over where people will be alot... you know.. a sofa?

So, should I stick my guitars on the sofa wall and the swords on the desk wall?

Quote by MedicreDemon
How do you think? Seriously...

I didn't notice any rainbows or dildos, so what's so "gay" about my room?
Quote by Alex Vik
I'm asking where I should arrange my weapons and guitars. How is guitars and swords douchebaggy? It's not like I have them for just show, I've been trained in using almost all of them.

You know...guitar wall hanger? Like the one that's holding my acoustic up in one of the pics?

Um, I guess you could arrange your weapons above your bed (even though that sounds like a slightly bad idea if you're gonna be banging headboards with someone), or the wall opposite your bed. But do it in a manner so that it looks relatively symmetrical, and not too cluttered. For your guitars, I guess hang them near your computer.
Quote by Alex Vik
So, should I stick my guitars on the sofa wall and the swords on the desk wall?

I didn't notice any rainbows or dildos, so what's so "gay" about my room?

I already explained this, try reading the words after the hyphen.
Quote by MedicreDemon
I already explained this, try reading the words after the hyphen.

I think you're pretty gay.
In order to save time, instead of having to go through the rigmorale of putting all your weapons back on the wall, just write;

I over-compensate for my general inadequacy by buying cheap chinese weapons off ebay

Also, the gayness is actually pretty resounding.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
I think you're pretty gay.

I think look at my profile and then tell me who's gay......
Quote by MedicreDemon
I think look at my profile and then tell me who's gay......

You

Edit: Looked at your profile.

You're pretty gay

Relax, I'm joking I love gay people just fine.
Last edited by Daffodil Lament at Oct 16, 2009,
Quote by Alex Vik

I wish I where a rock star douchebaggy ninja with special weapon training.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
In order to save time, instead of having to go through the rigmorale of putting all your weapons back on the wall, just write;

I over-compensate for my general inadequacy by buying cheap chinese weapons off ebay

Also, the gayness is actually pretty resounding.

-_- Oh the ignorance.

My brother brought me home two of the daggers, my mom brought me home another one. My kunk fu teacher gave me the chain whip, and I bought the straight sword from him. One of the Spanish Broadswords is ancient, another one is a replica. I also have a (not pictured) 300 year old Katana that was given to me by my grandparents. Oh, and the medal you see on the wall is for coming in second place in a sparring tournament. I don't have these things to look hxc

Edit:

Quote by Captain Capo
I wish I where a rock star douchebaggy ninja with special weapon training.

The only douchebag I see is you. And the other idiots.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Oct 16, 2009,
Less swords, more penis.

And put everything on one wall.
Yamaha 503TVL
Yamaha Pacifica
Squier Tele Custom II
Crafter bass
Cube 60
Kustom 2x12
Quote by Daffodil Lament
You

Edit: Looked at your profile.

You're pretty gay

Relax, I'm joking I love gay people just fine.

I'm look it but I'm really not.
Quote by Alex Vik
-_- Oh the ignorance.

My brother brought me home two of the daggers, my mom brought me home another one. My kunk fu teacher gave me the chain whip, and I bought the straight sword from him. One of the Spanish Broadswords is ancient, another one is a replica. I also have a (not pictured) 300 year old Katana that was given to me by my grandparents. Oh, and the medal you see on the wall is for coming in second place in a sparring tournament. I don't have these things to look hxc

Of course not, because we all stick everything of importance to us on the nearest wall.
Quote by MedicreDemon
I'm look it but I'm really not.

Meh, I was just poking fun at you. All in good humor.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Of course not, because we all stick everything of importance to us on the nearest wall.

I'd rather have it out and being looked at than just sitting in the closet collecting dust. I'm sure you've got stuff on your walls, how would you like it if I called you a douchebag because you put stuff where it would be visible?
O,O am i the only one that caught that the gay remark about the phallic was a comment on psychoanalysis?
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Meh, I was just poking fun at you. All in good humor.

...Don't poke me.
Quote by Captain Capo
So do you know any kung-fu techniques for guitar? Does it double as a weapon?

I could hit someone over the head with it, sure, but I'd be a lot more effective with my hands. Can we get back to arranging my room instead of talking about my kung fu training?
Quote by Alex Vik

Rule #1: Your guitar IS a weapon.
Rule #2: Judging by the fact that you subtly brag about being trained in using these weapons, your purpose in hanging up these weapons is, in fact, douchebaggy.

and since this is a seriousness thread, dont paint your room red, paint it all grey and make cave drawings on it over time. ****s cool bro
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by MedicreDemon
...Don't poke me.

Don't tempt me. RAWR!

Well now that I've got that out of my system.

*ahem*
Quote by keithmoon15
Rule #1: Your guitar IS a weapon.
Rule #2: Judging by the fact that you subtly brag about being trained in using these weapons, your purpose in hanging up these weapons is, in fact, douchebaggy.

and since this is a seriousness thread, dont paint your room red, paint it all grey and make cave drawings on it over time. ****s cool bro

I'm not bragging, I'm telling people there's a reason I have the weapons, not that I have them just to be a douchebag and say "heh, ive got pointy things, heh". >_>

And I'd rather have my room look good.

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
On another note, why the hell would you paint your room red?

A: It's leftover paint from when we finished the basement.
B: It looks nice. It's similar to this.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Oct 16, 2009,
Okay in all seriousness. Arrange you weapons in a manner that is aesthetically pleasing. I like the crossed swords, you should keep that. Just lay them all on the floor and rearrange them until you find a patter that looks good, and not so tacky, and go with that. As for you guitars, like I said before, you might want to either keep them near your computer, or one on each side of the bed.

Oh, also, it'd be super awesome to have your weapons either above the head of your bed, or the wall opposite it.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Okay in all seriousness. Arrange you weapons in a manner that is aesthetically pleasing. I like the crossed swords, you should keep that. Just lay them all on the floor and rearrange them until you find a patter that looks good, and not so tacky, and go with that. As for you guitars, like I said before, you might want to either keep them near your computer, or one on each side of the bed.

Oh, also, it'd be super awesome to have your weapons either above the head of your bed, or the wall opposite it.

Thank you for the serious answer. Do you think I should spread the weapons out around the room?
Does the red represent the feeling's you have toward your parents for making you goto kung-fu school instead of doing other activities such as dating? Also why do you want your room to look like the basement? Have you been in a trunk with leather on lately? is your nick name the gimp? This woould help explain all the phallic symbols in your room.
Quote by Alex Vik
Thank you for the serious answer. Do you think I should spread the weapons out around the room?

Just put them away and put up some pictures or something. I can't even explain the feeling I get when I walk into someones bedroom and see a variety of weapons all over the place. This is a serious post.
Nah, you don't have that many of them, so it would look like a lot of empty space. I suggest keeping the together, in a nice pattern, but not too cluttered. Even spacing and whatnot.
Quote by Momentosis

winner.
Jenniferx <3.
Quote by Captain Capo
Does the red represent the feeling's you have toward your parents for making you goto kung-fu school instead of doing other activities such as dating? Also why do you want your room to look like the basement? Have you been in a trunk with leather on lately? is your nick name the gimp? This woould help explain all the phallic symbols in your room.

...No? I like red, it looks nice. And my parents didn't make me go, I asked if I could take lessons. And the basement isn't just red, it's got wallpaper on it, so my room won't look like it.

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Just put them away and put up some pictures or something. I can't even explain the feeling I get when I walk into someones bedroom and see a variety of weapons all over the place. This is a serious post.

What do you have against weapons? And what kind of pictures would I put up? A giant Ibanez logo?

Quote by Daffodil Lament
Nah, you don't have that many of them, so it would look like a lot of empty space. I suggest keeping the together, in a nice pattern, but not too cluttered. Even spacing and whatnot.

Ok, thanks.
I have nothing against weapons, per se. I have problems with people who display them on walls. It is completely weird.

Imagine you're an average high-school girl (or whatever), you go back to a guys room and the first thing you see is a wall full of weapons. Weird.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
I have nothing against weapons, per se. I have problems with people who display them on walls. It is completely weird.

Imagine you're an average high-school girl (or whatever), you go back to a guys room and the first thing you see is a wall full of weapons. Weird.

Which brings us full circle back to the fact that alex is gay.
Page 1 of 2