Page 1 of 2
Basically like it says, just keep the songs in order and make a story with any album from any band. I did three Opeth albums. Fail or not I'm bored anyways

Opeth - Orchid

In the mist she was standing, under the weeping moon. I saw her silhouette in the forest of october and I thought the twilight was my robe. So i sung a reqiuem to the apostle in triumph.

Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse

The prologue started in the april etheral when madrigal met at the amen corner. Then the demon of the fall said credance will get you beacause of karma and that was the epilogue.

Opeth - Damnation

Sitting at my windowpane in my time of need, death whispered a lullaby of closure to ride the disease. My hope leaves a weakness of ending credits.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I drank bleach

Then I....Nevermind....

My wife has something In Utero

also, wtf is up with OP and opeth?

edit: i wanna see someone attempt to do a story with a The Fall of Troy album using the song titles. good ****ing luck lol
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Last edited by GODhimself37 at Oct 16, 2009,
One more Opeth ahahah

Opeth - Watershed

Coil the heir apparent because the lotus eater carried a burden of a porcelain heart and a hessian peel. Then the hex omega led derelict herds over a bridge of sighs and said "den standiga resan"

Quote by GODhimself37

also, wtf is up with OP and opeth?

It's just what I happen to be listening to. I'm tryin to do some with Primus songs now hahaha
Last edited by Sleepwalker 666 at Oct 16, 2009,
Avenged Sevenfold Discography.

To end the rapture you turn the other way and with darkness surrounding he uses the art of subconcious illusion. "We come out at night", he says through lips of deceit. The warmness on the soul you once felt fades with the forgotten faces once breaking their hold. Such an epic of time wasted you had through thick and thin on the streets. Now you're shattered by broken dreams and begin waking the fallen. The unholy confessions of the dead are written in chapter four in the book of remenissions. Desecrate through reverance the eternal rest of the dead, and my second heartbeat will be like a radiant eclipse because I won't see you tonight. Your clairvoyant disease will rot you to nothing and all things will end. Then the beast and the harlot will rise from their graves and shout "burn it down!". Humanity will be blinded in chains in a horrible bat country with their victims remains trashed and scattered throughout. The undead will seize the day and the sidewinder will slither through this world to the wicked end. The strength of the world will be betrayed by the former leaders when everything that was once good goes M.I.A. Our own critical acclaim of the system that seemed almost easy will be our demise, and with a scream we will enter the afterlife. The gunslinger will be unbound on the wild ride, brompton cocktail in hand, and thus we will all be lost in this little piece of heaven.

Dear God, the demons are abound in this world. That girl I know stands at the crossroads of death and with a flash of the blade she is gone. Until the end, tension will ravage the land and I will walk towards the fight and join the dancing dead.
has a terrible signature.
Foo Fighters - The Colour and the Shape

Hey Doll, I'm tired of you using me as your damned Monkey Wrench. I won't do wha-- Hey, Johnny Park! There you are! I haven't seen you in forever! My Poor Brain has been crazy without you. I can't do anything but Wind Up and get all Up in Arms about it. My Hero will love to See You, just be sure to give him Enough Space while he watches the February Stars. He'll do it for hours, Everlong, just sitting on the grass. He'll go Walking After You if you decide to leave, though. I guess you'd just have to find a New Way Home.

midoinitrite?
Quote by Austyn6661

To end the rapture you turn the other way and with darkness surrounding he uses the art of subconcious illusion. "We come out at night", he says through lips of deceit. The warmness on the soul you once felt fades with the forgotten faces once breaking their hold. Such an epic of time wasted you had through thick and thin on the streets. Now you're shattered by broken dreams and begin waking the fallen. The unholy confessions of the dead are written in chapter four in the book of remenissions. Desecrate through reverance the eternal rest of the dead, and my second heartbeat will be like a radiant eclipse because I won't see you tonight. Your clairvoyant disease will rot you to nothing and all things will end. Then the beast and the harlot will rise from their graves and shout "burn it down!". Humanity will be blinded in chains in a horrible bat country with their victims remains trashed and scattered throughout. The undead will seize the day and the sidewinder will slither through this world to the wicked end. The strength of the world will be betrayed by the former leaders when everything that was once good goes M.I.A. Our own critical acclaim of the system that seemed almost easy will be our demise, and with a scream we will enter the afterlife. The gunslinger will be unbound on the wild ride, brompton cocktail in hand, and thus we will all be lost in this little piece of heaven.

Dear God, the demons are abound in this world. That girl I know stands at the crossroads of death and with a flash of the blade she is gone. Until the end, tension will ravage the land and I will walk towards the fight and join the dancing dead.

Quote by The Contagen
The Foo have more than one album.

um... he was only doing that ONE. you gonna complain? contribute yourself
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Last edited by GODhimself37 at Oct 16, 2009,
Quote by Austyn6661

i think we have a winner
Quote by The Contagen

He said any album from any artist. Just because I chose my favorite album of theirs while everyone else did discographies does not mean I'm not aware of Foo Fighters, There is Nothing Left to Lose, One by One, In Your Honor, and Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace.
Quote by The Contagen

Idunthinkugeddit.

I'll give it a shot:

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bayou Country:

I was Born on the Bayou, just a Penthouse Pauper, nothin' to my name. I'd make money selling Bootleg CD's, gettin in just enough to buy some of that ol' Proud Mary to light up. Then, Good Golly, Miss Molly came along and told me I was on my way to the Graveyard Train, BITCH WAS CRAZY so I decided I'd just Keep On Chooglin'.
Megadeth- Endgame

On THE DAY WE FIGHT there will be a lot of DIALECTIC CHAOS. The fight will begin at 1,320 and shall last 44 MINUTES. I will BITE THE HANDs of tohers and there will be many BODIES around us. I will be careful to not become a prisoner of war. If I do,that means death by the HEAD CRUSHER. I dont want to die. I love my wife and kids and THE HARDEST PART OF LETTING GO.........SEALED WITH A KISS. With all these thoughts in my head I have THE RIGHT TO GO INSANE. The ENDGAME shall start soon. This is HOW THE STORY ENDS
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
Birds of Fire - Mahavishnu Orchestra

since most of you probably wont recognize it:

OH MY GOD WHY IS THE SKY A RECTANGLE SURROUNDED BY ORANGE AND PINK AND WHY ARE THE BIRDS IN THE SKY ON FIRE HOLY SH*T I THINK ITS MOLTRES HOLY SH*T I THOUGHT THERE WAS ONLY ONE IT TOOK ME 4 TRIES TO CATCH THAT BASTARD AND LOOK THERES FIVE OF THEM IN THAT 50 SQUARE FOOT SPACE AND HOLY CRAP THE BIRDS ARE ON FIRE IM GONNA TAKE A PICTURE OF IT

yeaaaaaah.....
thats how imagine i would react if i got high, went through a time machine and came out when it was released.... im tired. sorry for screaming through the internet at you guys... how would you react?

ill be back... stickied
Pink Floyd- The Wall. That was easy.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Muse - The Resistance

During the UPRISING, we started a RESISTANCE against the government's UNDISCLOSED DESIRES. We were aiming to create THE UNITED STATES OF EURASIA by following the GUIDING LIGHT. We tried to find a way to explain the UNNATURAL SELECTION and found it linked to use of MK ULTRA. But in the end, I BELONG TO YOU. We were able to prove the theory of EXOGENESIS, via usage of CROSS-POLLINATION. Finally, we had achieved REDEMPTION.

Gear:
Reverend PA1
Fender Lone Star Strat
Fender Frontman 212R
Squier Jagmaster
Ibanez AE Series Acoustic
Ibanez EWN28 Classical
Vox Satchurator
Dunlop Cry Baby
MXR Carbon Copy
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
Wintersun - Wintersun

Beyond the dark sun there was a man. A man of great power and wisdom. He had to endour many years of winter madness. He fought many great battles. but one of these battles in particular was called the battle against time in which he faced sadness and hate. many years later he had a son who he named starchild because he was fascinated with the sleeping stars. Later his father faced death and the healing did not go well and his father died a beautiful death.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Quote by Msu_Man04
Foo Fighters - The Colour and the Shape

Hey Doll, I'm tired of you using me as your damned Monkey Wrench. I won't do wha-- Hey, Johnny Park! There you are! I haven't seen you in forever! My Poor Brain has been crazy without you. I can't do anything but Wind Up and get all Up in Arms about it. My Hero will love to See You, just be sure to give him Enough Space while he watches the February Stars. He'll do it for hours, Everlong, just sitting on the grass. He'll go Walking After You if you decide to leave, though. I guess you'd just have to find a New Way Home.

midoinitrite?

brilliant!

My contribution:

Pearl Jam - Ten

ONCE upon a time, there was a river down the street. It had an EVEN FLOW and the water was clear. There was a man laying on the ground. I thought he was dead but he was still ALIVE. The man shook my hand. He was a BLACK man named JEREMY. We drove past the OCEANS and sat on his PORCH to smoke some weed. He then showed me his GARDEN which was DEEP in his backyard. As he was showing me his garden, he got a thorn stuck on him and I had to RELEASE it from his arm. After a few hours I went home and fell asleep.
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
Last edited by salrap10 at Oct 17, 2009,
"Pablo, Honey?"

"Yes dear," Pablo managed to blurt out, still in an Amnesiac-like state. It had been hours since he last went diving but he still had a roaring case of The Bends like no other Kid, A pain that had yet to be OK'd by his Computer (WebMD ftw!). If that wasn't bad enough, his eyes were bleary and everything appeared to be In Rainbows; he wondered whether this was what synesthestic people saw in their last waking moments, when life flees with everything they had yet they still Hail to the Thief.

Pablo sighed, and then put on his favorite album of all time, St. Anger.
Last edited by thewho65 at Oct 17, 2009,
I copy/pasted this from something I wrote a while ago in another thread:
"It's okay, we'll Make You Feel Better. If you can Throw Away Your Television, you will learn better grammar. Don't Forget Me when you pass your grammar class even if both the Righteous and the Wicked tell you to do so. If you wave This Velvet Glove at your graduation, I will know that even though there's Nobody Weird Like Me, you have not forgotten to acknowledge me... raising me to a Higher Ground, if you will. I might Buckle Down and later Get Up and Jump Walkin' On Down the Road Out in L.A. if you mention me. Hey, thanks in advance. My Friends from the Coffee Shop can't wait to Torture Me about how I helped you."
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
The story of a voicemail left buy a guy on holiday, as told by Nirvana's Nevermind.

Smells Like Teen Spirit is In Bloom again. That said, you should Come As You Are over to my house so we can Breed. Some guy in chemistry class told me about some new position we can try while the rest of the class was watching Lithium react with water. Also, just a heads up, if you round to Polly's place, try not to touch any of her stuff, she's really got into this Territorial Pissings thing. She might also try and Drain You with her Lounge Act. In fact, just Stay Away from the place as a whole. I get back from my safari on Thursday. It's a bit later then planned since we had to travel On A Plain but there was Something In The Way.

The story of an average joe loser guy and his laziness as told by Foo Fighters' One by One

All My Life I've been feeling pretty Low. I wish i could Have It All, but at Times Like These I barely have anything. I just sit here listening to this Disenchanted Lullaby while I grow Tired Of You. You know what, **** it, I'm gonna go play Halo. There's no point in trying since I'm always gonna be as Lonely As You. Maybe later I'll crank up the Overdrive and treat all my neighbors to a bit of badly played Cannibal Corpse while I let my weed Burn Away. I don't think you'll Come Back any time soon.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Last edited by El Hilliaro at Oct 17, 2009,
Black Valor filled his soul as he approached the Necropolis. Hordes of zombies crowded the city - human race was doomed to be overtaken by what can only be described by A Selection Unnatural. Denounced, Disgraced he would lead the fight toward the battlefield and with his sacrifice he would give the humans a real chance of survival, and later he would become Christ Deformed. The city was now just a Death Panorama. In the heavens, he sits on his Throne of Lunacy and stares down on the now wasteland with the Eyes of Thousand. He will be remembered as That Which Erodes the Most Tender of Things. Looking down and watching the seemingly hopeless fight against the undead, he exclaims "I Will Return".

Meh I tried.
The Queens of the Stone Age were walking down the street going to see a Rated R movie, which had gotten rave reviews, it was called Songs for the Deaf. Instead, they went home, and sang some Lullabies to Paralyse to one of their children, and all ended up living in the Era Vulgaris.

and I'm wasted.
Last edited by bulldozerbob at Oct 17, 2009,
Blackened skyes colour the night on this dyers eve. As the eye of the beholder reigns supreme in fear of mind and soul. His harvester of sorrow patrols the street, terrorizing the minds of those who pulled the shortest straw. Justice wasnt near for those looking at death, losing life and love brought them closer to the frayed end of sanity. Not knowing they only needed one to break the cycle, one to free their mind one who knew that to live is to die. Reaching out and revolutionizing will bring peace and justice for all.
All Hail the Mighty Mastodon

Hail them now, hail them good, hail them just like you should. My neck my back uuuuuuhhhh just like that.. .. .. wat?
My Saviour, Drive My Soul to the River. The Listening tears will melt the Ice while we Pretend it's all ok. With The Last Thing On Your Mind we have a Second Go into the February Air. Sleeping Face Up, we are thrown to the Lions! Quiet, let's Pretend we are escaping, Up, Up and Away; my Saviour. Together always.

Last edited by TheReverend724 at Oct 17, 2009,
Tyger Bay was known as a modern day gangland. Bad times weren't known for these hellbound minotaur type men who dont give a damn. Civil in their own right they dont take nothing or will take it all. Their all or nothing attitude left them never still. Dont'stop by a mirror to see the face of the veil men they have become. Silver and gold ruled their minds, blowing it on blackjack games and *****s. Rebels and renegades in their own right, thats the story so far and it aint easy to live that way.

+1 for those who know what album it is without the googling... although it aint that hard :p
All Hail the Mighty Mastodon

Hail them now, hail them good, hail them just like you should. My neck my back uuuuuuhhhh just like that.. .. .. wat?
k im doin one for megadeths so far...so good...so what! album k here it goes:

as i marched into the lungs of hell i saw that liar mary jane with a hook in mouth and i came out at 502 and then i realised i was in my darkest hour so i set the world afire and thats why there is anarchy in the u.k.

amidoinitright?
It sure is Nice To Know You. I'm waiting for you here, drawing Circles in the sand... How I Wish You Were Here. I know it's Just A Phase, 'cause you'll be back tomorrow at 11am. Sorry if there's any Blood On The Ground, some friends just got back from Mexico and we've been partying. A word of Warning, there are Echoes in the toilet from Dave, he has a weak stomach. Have You Ever smoked this stuff before? I'm gonna go out tomorrow and have some, Are You In? The weather forecast says it's gonna be raining, so we'll have to do it Under My Umbrella. It'll be good though, the rain will feel like we're broadcasting an Aqueous Transmission.

/Morning View
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
By poopsmith666 (all Opeth fans read):

I haven't had this much excitement since that Night and the Silent Water... well, it’s a long story. You see, In Mist I Was Standing, and I looked through the Windowpane, and there I saw the face Of Melinda. I went and knocked on her door, which had a Wreath on it, since it was near Advent. She opened the door and said, “Black Rose Immortal.”

“Uh, pizza Deliverance!” I said, and smiled sheepishly.
“You look pretty Bleak Under The Weeping Moon tonight” she said.
And I said “If you don’t shut up, I’ll give you a couple of Blackwater Park eyes, BITCH!”

She wept and whispered “I know...”

I beat her senseless until I had some Closure and Death Whispered a Lullaby in her ear. I almost made her a Ghost of Perdition with my beating. I heard the police sirens behind me, like the Baying of the Hounds, in the distance. I just sat there as Hope Left my body. The police finally showed up and one of them, upon looking at the broken body of Melinda said,

“By The Pain I See In Others, that is a sight that breaks my Porcelain Heart. When you get to jail, you’ll be doing some hard Isolation Years for this, bub. You’ll get your Karma, I swear it, and if there’s no Atonement out of you, your life will have Ending Credits in the Blackwater Park penitentiary. Coil those handcuffs on him, Mack.”

I was led into the Police car, and I cried like I had been Hessian Peeling a thousand onions.

“Where you’re goin’, you’ll be pushin’ up Patterns in the Ivy before you see the light of day again,” said the Police officer with a hint of smugness.

Suddenly, a strong wave of Weakness flowed through me. I saw my life flash before my eyes, from the Epilogue to the Prologue, and my vision narrowed, until I saw only the Silhouette of the policeman driving. I passed into unconsciousness.

I awoke on a bed, and I said to myself, “It was just a Grand Conjuration, I’m back at home and everything is alright”

I got up and looked around, and everyone was looking at me like I had some sort of disease. I looked down at my skin. It was grey, and falling off in chunks. I said to myself, “Is there any way To Rid This Disease??”

A huge black man, whose name I later found out was Bubba, came over and said “Bend over, bitch!”

I said “Oh, you wouldn’t want that, I have some terrible disease, and you might catch it!”

“It’s ok, bitch, I have a Leper Affinity. Now bend over and spread ‘em!”

He then began giving me some serious anal Karma, until he pulled out, spun me around and shot his White Cluster in my face. I just wept on the ground until he left. A few minutes after that, I looked in the mirror. I was the image of Serenity Painted Death.

“Where is God In my Time Of Need??,” I bellowed.

“God’s a ***,” said another inmate.

“That’s A Fair Judgement,” said another.

I spent the rest of my days in prison, just as the officer had said, until the end of my natural life.

(Roll Ending Credits)

The End
speak to me, breath let me know you're alive and you're not on the run. We don't have much time before we must join the great gig in the sky. We cannot save ourselves with money; but I can buy you presents in any colour you like. the separation of us and them is causing brain damage and I can feel the sun eclipse...

The Dark Side of the Moon. I had a hard time with any color you like...
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by Austyn6661

you earned it.
im workin on one.
HELLEDIT:
Dark Saga - Iced Earth.
You awaken. the Dark Saga has begun. you look around. there is your girlfriend. you try to reach out to her, but she doesnt respond. you yell at her I Died for You!, but she still turns away. you see your best friend come up to her and give her a hug & kiss. you Violate her and hit him. they dissapear. you see an man behind you. "they call me The Hunter." you attack him, and kill him. "I had The Last Laugh" you say to the body. you are thrown around viciously. you get up, and you see you are in the Depths of Hell. An angel comes down at attacks you. "Vengeance is Mine!" he yells. you are left on the ground; The Suffuring Scarred. The devil comes to you and makes you a Slave to the Dark. countless years go by, and you have A Question of Heaven.

meh, i tried.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Last edited by Helloween4Ever at Oct 17, 2009,
Arctic Monkeys - Humbug:

I spun off My Propeller as the sky was Crying Lightning. Each bolt felt like Dangerous Animals as we further approached the Secret Door. When we opened it, there was a Potion Approaching with Fire And The Thud. It walked up to the Cornerstone and told me, "Dance Little Liar, dance for all the Pretty Visitors with The Jeweller's Hands!"
I wrote a play.
I call it:

LOUDER THAN BOMBS

Scene I:
Johnny's bedroom, evening. Right, a bed. Left, a desk, with a chair. Back wall, a door. STEVEN, JOHNNY, and WILLIAM are sitting on the floor in the middle of the room.
Johnny: Did I tell you all I've been to London recently?
William: Is that so? Pray tell, what is all this panic I've been hearing about down there.
Johnny: Oh, William, it was really nothing.
William: Ah, well, I just thought I'd ask. Are you glad to come back to the old house?
Johnny: Yes, it's nice. The golden lights of the city are nice, but I think it's always nicer to come home. [To Steven] You're certainly quiet today; if I didn't know any better, I would think you had fallen asleep! What's wrong? You've been acting so strange lately!
Steven: Oh, I don't know. I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. I can't help the way I feel! Is it really so strange? I say no.
William: I say yes!
Steven: But you will change your mind!
William: I should think not; my opinions don't oscillate wildly like some peoples...
Steven: And that's what makes you so unlovable.
William: Oh, to the devil with you! [To Johnny] So have did you get that business with Mr. Shankly all sorted out?
Johnny: Not quite; these things take time, you know. Right now all I can do is stretch out and wait.
Steven: Oh, but I've been already waited so long, and all my hope is gone! Please, please, please, let me get what I want this time.
William: Well, you just haven't earned it yet, baby.
Steven: I've had about enough of you! You have destroyed my flower-like life not once but twice!
Johnny: Oh Steven, it's nothing to get worked up over. William is just a sweet and tender hooligan.
William: I'm terribly sorry, Steven. I promise, I'll never, never do it again!
Steven: No; not until the next time!
William: Fine then. I'm leaving!
[William exits]
Steven: Bastard.
Johnny: Oh, calm down. He didn't mean any real harm.

Scene II:
Johnny's bedroom, a few hours later; Johnny and Steven are still seated on the floor.
[A knock]
Johnny: Who's that knockin' at my chamber door? Could it be the police, comin' to take me for a ride?
[A female voice outside]: Hardly; I'm only girl afraid.
Johnny [Johnny gets up and opens the door.]: Ah, it's you!
Steven: Who?
Johnny: Sheila, take a bow and introduce yourself.
Sheila [bowing]: Hello.
William: Who are you?
Sheila: Why, I'm William's sister.
Steven: Ah, William Shakespeare's sister very own sister?
Sheila: No, your friend William.
Steven: A friendship dearly lost, this is true. (And yet it's false!)
Johnny: What brings you around? You look tired. You should really get some sleep.
Sheila: Oh, Johnny, this night has opened my eyes, and I will never sleep again!
Johnny: What happened?
Sheila: Oh, it's William; I'm afraid he's started something he couldn't finish!
Steven: He could never finish anything he started; he's only half a person, really.
Sheila: Oh, this is no laughing matter!
Steven: I wish I could laugh!
Sheila: Who is this, Johnny? He's so...so vulgar!
Steven: Oh, sweetness, I was only joking when I said--
Sheila: Well that joke isn't funny anymore!
Steven: Alas, now I know how Joan of Arc felt.
Johnny: That's enough, both of you! You're both my friends, and I won't have this arguing between you.
Sheila: Oh, how could you possibly be friends with such a devil?
Steven: A handsome devil, at least!
Johnny: He's just been in a bad mood tonight; he really is quite kind. And we fit together like hand in glove.
Sheila: Well, I for one could never stand to wear such awful gloves!
Steven: No, you look as if you'd prefer a rubber ring.
Johnny: That's enough! What's wrong, Sheila?
Sheila: It's William; he's been arrested!
Johnny: Oh no! What for?
Sheila: For stealing; he decided it was time the shoplifters of the world unite. I think he's gone mad!
Steven: Barbarism begins at home, you know.

Curtain

Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Oct 17, 2009,
Page 1 of 2