ok so i bought a seagull s6 and it ahs amazing sound. i wish it had more bass though. but 1 thing i can get over is the neck. to thick for me. I guess i like thinner necks cuz my bros strat is easy to play on. but it just doesnt feel right. i got my barre chords down but i get crazy cramps after like 5 chords. so is there a guitar that has sound kinda like the seagull but with more highs, deeper, more pronounced bass. and a thin neck

i was thinking the taylor 110 or the big baby but i hear its to bright. and 110 is expensive. but i ear taylor neck are amazing. so ya. thnx in advance
You can get Seagulls in thin necks. You just need to get your store to order it.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
ive never heard of them having a thinner neck. my guitar has the seagull slim neck but its just smaller then the average 1.8 seagull neck i dont think its thiner
The nut width is thinner on the seagull slim. It's 1.75"(which is pretty much the standard) as opposed to the regular 1.8". I think it might be the shape of the neck that's throwing you off a bit. The neck profile is usually a bit flat on Seagulls.

Anyway, have you gotten your Seagull set up for low action? There's no point in spending money on another guitar, let alone a Taylor that can't even compete in sound with the Seagull. A proper low action set up on any guitar will make it incredible easy to play. I guarantee it.
Equipment:

it seems pretty flat. its not really a C shhape but and oval. im thinking of a setup. do u think GC will let me get a free setup since i got it like 2 weeks ago?
Wouldn't hurt to ask. The only thing is that the people who work at GC usually aren't the most competent for guitar set ups. Do you know of any really good local stores?
Equipment:

For more pronounced bass, try 80/20 bronze strings. Seagulls come stock with Phosphor Bronze, which are brighter than 80/20. Maybe go with a higher string guage as well.

There should be plenty of music shops in so cal. Just google it up and look for some reviews.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray