My strings started rattling after I snapped my high e string, it is only when i play them open or 5th fret or lower. Is it rattling because my high e string isnt there or something else. How do i get rid of the rattle. Thank you in advance.
If it's on a floating bridge the action probably lowered when the e was snapped. Restring it and it should be fine. If it's a hardtail, I've got no idea.
as abover floating bridge its the lack of the e string, otherwise it could be string gauge but as it wasnt happening before u snapped it its not likely, if it still does it after the restring, take it too a tech a set up should fix it, if not ur strings are too think for your scale, go up a guage
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Yeah, basically the spring tension on the bridge pulled the trem back down towards the body, which is causing the buzzing. Once you restring and retune it it should be fine.
i don't know the proper term of it, but the metal knob where you thread your string through the hole on the headstock might just be vibrating if your e string isn't in.
Thrash, Not Trash.

My Guitar Gear:

Godin LG EMG
Line 6 Spider III 120w
Vox Amplug xP