If you have been bullied, psychologically or physically abused, tormented, had bad luck, etc, and you want to let it out, this is the thread for you.

I hope this thread is full of hugs, high-fives, and newfound happiness! Let it all out, Pit. This is like the Dr. Phil of UG...
**** hugs.

Let's get some emotional support goin' in here!!!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
We have a hugging thread, you know.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I'm a good looking guy, with good qualities, but I can't get girls at all. It makes me really sad and lonely.

I tried to kill myself once.

Quote by Silently86
I'm a good looking guy, with good qualities, but I can't get girls at all. It makes me really sad and lonely.

I tried to kill myself once.

Better your personality.

And maybe just go for 1.

**** that.

Just go on about life. Girls will come.

Quote by CrossBack7
I should be drunk right now, but i'm just sitting here eating oyster crackers alone in my room.
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
My mum gave birth to me when she was 16. Until I was 12 years old, I was told that my grandfather was my father. Throughout my life she has been referred to as my 'sister' and my 'mother' alternately, which still confuses me. Often I would have to watch her deal with clients or stand guard for police while she took care of them in alleyways. When I begun stealing from supermarkets, my two aunts (with whom I was then living) kicked me out, and my mother was unable to take me back. I went to a few foster homes until one couple reported that I was cruel to animals, at which point I was sent to juvenile detention. For the next few years, I was in and out of these places, where I was beaten by older boys and sometimes guards. I read a lot of Crowley and Anton La Vey and I read about the serial killers David Berkowitz, Robin Gecht, Charles Manson and Richard Ramirez. Now I live in a one bedroom apartment - the cheapest I could find. I have nothing but a mattress, and spray cans I use to scrawl satanic slogans on my wall. I spend most of my time working (I work in a textile factory) or hanging around on trains and train stations. Please, help me UG, I think I am going to kill someone.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
My mum gave birth to me when she was 16. Until I was 12 years old, I was told that my grandfather was my father. Throughout my life she has been referred to as my 'sister' and my 'mother' alternately, which still confuses me.

That happened to me but with my brother being my dad and my dad being my grandfather. I just found out like 3 months ago. I was mindfvcked.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Isn't this just like the hugging thread but without the hugging?
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Fuck you brain.

I love you, but sometimes you hold me back from doing shit you stupid pink douchbag.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by blackthought
I get my happiness from ol' Mr. Brownstone, if you know what I mean.

I mean heroin.

That **** works everytime man

Yeah I feel like life has passed me by. Got into heavy drugs but have been clean for the last few months, but I still feel REALLY empty.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
Quote by Silently86

I'm right there with you, dude. I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything but I'm a pretty smart, funny guy, and I like to at least think I'm good looking.

I've been at college for over two months now and the only friend I have is the one I already knew from high school.

I absolutely suck at meeting people.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
After working with (and around) science and math for so long, I just realized how much I don't want to be doing that for the rest of my life.

Not really sure what to do now. Maybe it's a good thing, maybe not going to school right away screwed me over, I don't know.

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Well, I've been in this sorta forced relationship for the past year and a half. I'm dating this reall cute girl, but she is so messed up. If I try to break up with her, she threatens to call the police and accuse me of raping her, or whatever bull**** she'll try to pull. And when we're around people, she makes me look like a total asshole. We argue alot, and she will slap, scratch, whatever, knowing I won't fight back, or she'll tell someone. So, yesterday, we got in this huge fight about what a bitch she is. It got to the one point where she scratched my bad across the face and drew blood. I got so ****ing mad, and I just backhanded her. I mean like WHAM. I had hit her nose and it was bleeding bad, even broken. She just started bawling and telling me I was going to prison and she was calling the cops. So I took off and went home and just stayed in my room. That evening, my mom answered the door only to see a policeman with a warrant for me to be questioned. So my mom got real scared, and said
'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suite case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait, I hear the prissy, booze, whine, all that
Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat?
I don't think sow
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well uh, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet.
I just got here!
I sprang with the quickness, like lightening disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say is that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
Quote by Khromium
Well, I've been in this sorta forced relationship for the past year and a half. I'm dating this reall cute girl, but she is so messed up. If I try to break up with her, she threatens to call the police and accuse me of raping her, or whatever bull**** she'll try to pull. And when we're around people, she makes me look like a total asshole. We argue alot, and she will slap, scratch, whatever, knowing I won't fight back, or she'll tell someone. So, yesterday, we got in this huge fight about what a bitch she is. It got to the one point where she scratched my bad across the face and drew blood. I got so ****ing mad, and I just backhanded her. I mean like WHAM. I had hit her nose and it was bleeding bad, even broken. She just started bawling and telling me I was going to prison and she was calling the cops. So I took off and went home and just stayed in my room. That evening, my mom answered the door only to see a policeman with a warrant for me to be questioned. So my mom got real scared, and said
'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suite case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait, I hear the prissy, booze, whine, all that
Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat?
I don't think sow
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well uh, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet.
I just got here!
I sprang with the quickness, like lightening disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say is that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

I actualy didn't see that coming.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by MHDrunk
My mum gave birth to me when she was 16. Until I was 12 years old, I was told that my grandfather was my father. Throughout my life she has been referred to as my 'sister' and my 'mother' alternately, which still confuses me. Often I would have to watch her deal with clients or stand guard for police while she took care of them in alleyways. When I begun stealing from supermarkets, my two aunts (with whom I was then living) kicked me out, and my mother was unable to take me back. I went to a few foster homes until one couple reported that I was cruel to animals, at which point I was sent to juvenile detention. For the next few years, I was in and out of these places, where I was beaten by older boys and sometimes guards. I read a lot of Crowley and Anton La Vey and I read about the serial killers David Berkowitz, Robin Gecht, Charles Manson and Richard Ramirez. Now I live in a one bedroom apartment - the cheapest I could find. I have nothing but a mattress, and spray cans I use to scrawl satanic slogans on my wall. I spend most of my time working (I work in a textile factory) or hanging around on trains and train stations. Please, help me UG, I think I am going to kill someone.

Yikes, that's one hell of a story there man. Is there a way you could enroll in some kind of college course and try to improve your job prospects and start getting things together? Sounds like you've had a rough ride. Also, the beggining of that really reminded me of the Janitors 'brother-dad' speech in Scrubs
We've already got the hugging thread and some other thread where you can get stuff off your chest
Or you could just blog this stuff.

Quote by wamguy89
Let it all out, Pit. This is like the Dr. Phil of UG...
We already had one.
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Quote by aaciseric
Yikes, that's one hell of a story there man. Is there a way you could enroll in some kind of college course and try to improve your job prospects and start getting things together? Sounds like you've had a rough ride. Also, the beggining of that really reminded me of the Janitors 'brother-dad' speech in Scrubs

I don't think any of that will help, I was really hoping that a forum of 17 year olds on the internet could sort through these issues of mine before I kill again
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
I'm a professional analrapist if anyone's interested in one-on-ones.

I accidentally blue myself, can you help me with that?

Quote by MHDrunk

Holy ****.

Compassion to you sir.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Oct 18, 2009,
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
We've already got the hugging thread and some other thread where you can get stuff off your chest
Or you could just blog this stuff.

We already had one.

This man here needs alot of emotional support.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by MHDrunk

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
If anyone actually wants to support the idea embodied in this thread, come here. We're well-established and keeping it 93% spam-free.

No, seriously, that's the place to go.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by MHDrunk

was that son of sam?
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
So a priest and a rabbi walk into a bar, except there's no rabbi, it's just me. And there's no bar, it's my birthday. And the priest is my dad. And he raped me. I was 10.
Guys, I just watched Bill Bailey's Remarkable Guide to the Orchestra, and it wasn't great. Not bad, but not great either.

I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
Guys, I just watched Bill Bailey's Remarkable Guide to the Orchestra, and it wasn't great. Not bad, but not great either.

But was it remarkable in any way? That's the question I need answered.