This be my band. We've been a band for about 3 years...but we only seriously started writing music about 6 months ago. We ran through many names and eventually decided on "In Dying Days", but its still subject to change.

So far we have about 7 complete songs done and are getting ready to record our first EP! Link to our Myspace will be posted...We are looking for a bassist and a drummer, so if you live in Northern Iowa and wanna be in a Thrashcore/Melodic Death Metal-esque band then hit me up; we'll gladly set up a jam session =D.

Members:
Michael "Metal Myke" Gordon - Rhythm/Lead Guitar; Vocals
Tye McGinnis - Lead Guitar; Backing Vocals
??? - Drums
??? - Bass

Myspace URL: www.myspace.com/septembersuffering
--Quote of the Day--

Quote by dfinch10

this guitar+ emgs=sex (sex for around 600 bucks mind you)

Gear:
Schecter C-1 FR
Peavey Vyper 30w
Digitech Death Metal Pedal
what a bunch of fail. Your band name is the name of an amazing As Blood Runs Black song if you haven't noticed.

tard...
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
and you're NOT a f***ing band with out a drummer and a bassist. Go fall in a hole now

Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
lawl. Just go ahead and troll my post doush bag. I bet you throttle your dad's balls when no one is looking, yes?
--Quote of the Day--

Quote by dfinch10

Gear:
Schecter C-1 FR
Peavey Vyper 30w
no i smoke weed when no ones looking. I call out sh!tty bands when necessary. Sorry the truth hurts, go get a bandaid for your squandered ego you pus$y. You're not metal at all you twa t

Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by genghisgandhi
lawl. Nah I'm probably and 6x more metal than you'll ever be. And we didn't even know it was a song by As I Lay Dying until like...a while ago when muh friend told us about it. But idk we like the song and we're a lot heavier than As I Lay Dying so it evens out.
--Quote of the Day--

Quote by dfinch10

Gear:
Schecter C-1 FR
Peavey Vyper 30w
yeah you're more metal than me when you say that In Dying Days is a song by As I Lay Dying. You're a f*cking retard, I already said it's by As Blood Runs Black.

God damn, apparently you never listened to the song either because believe me, you and your "metal" band will never amount to anything in comparison to just that one song. So yeah i'm pretty sure you'll always be more metal than me especially when you never listened to In Dying Days

edit: sorry to make your day worse but these guys might have something to say about you having a band with that name. http://www.myspace.com/indyingdays

Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by genghisgandhi
Last edited by Acronikos at Oct 19, 2009,
haha my bad. As Blood Runs Black. And lets hear your band. I'd love to hear how you gaiz sound. You have a band right? Right?
--Quote of the Day--

Quote by dfinch10

Gear:
Schecter C-1 FR
Peavey Vyper 30w
Last edited by MetalMyke at Oct 19, 2009,
sorry to make your day worse but these guys might have something to say about you having a band with that name. http://www.myspace.com/indyingdays

and my band doesnt have any recordings at the moment so sorry I can't show you my skills. I can do videos though that will make you look like sh!t if you want

Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by genghisgandhi
hmm. Well they aren't signed yet so its still fair game. Idk maybe we'll change our name soon, but definantly not because of doushers like you. Haha and idk why you have something against my band and nothing against theirs?
--Quote of the Day--

Quote by dfinch10

Gear:
Schecter C-1 FR
Peavey Vyper 30w
But I will not doubt their brutalness. Nor their brutal logo haha.
--Quote of the Day--

Quote by dfinch10

Gear:
Schecter C-1 FR
Peavey Vyper 30w
Acronikos is such a POS. Press harder, big guy.

Also, good luck filling out your band, MetalMyke.
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack

haha Thanks dude. There's not a lot of drummers around where I live. And the ones there are don't wanna be in a band. Thats irony eh?

We're probably gonna record here in a week or so, with me on bass and my friend Jackson on the drums.
--Quote of the Day--

Quote by dfinch10

Gear:
Schecter C-1 FR
Peavey Vyper 30w
Quote by MetalMyke
haha Thanks dude. There's not a lot of drummers around where I live. And the ones there are don't wanna be in a band. Thats irony eh?

We're probably gonna record here in a week or so, with me on bass and my friend Jackson on the drums.

Hah, I know right. Us guitar players are so common around here, with a few drummers sprinkled in that everyone tries to recruit for their band, and a few bassists running around that just wanna play Metallica.

Congrats on the recording, bro. Hope you guys are spot on.
Last.fm

Good Trades:

haha OMFG. Dude thats the story of my life! The only bassist here only wants to play Metallica, like Metallica is the holy grail of metal. It enrages me. Because Slayer is the holy grail of metal.
--Quote of the Day--

Quote by dfinch10

Gear:
Schecter C-1 FR
Peavey Vyper 30w
Quote by MetalMyke
haha OMFG. Dude thats the story of my life! The only bassist here only wants to play Metallica, like Metallica is the holy grail of metal. It enrages me. Because Slayer is the holy grail of metal.

Haha, that funny because that's the other band they like to play, with some Exodus in there as well. I mean, I'm all for the thrash metal, but come on fellas... the times have changed. Learn some Necrophagist or Obscura.
Last.fm

Good Trades:

haha well my band is Thrashcore with a hint of deathcore and Melodeath, so we're keeping up with the times. But I'm down for some sick thrash jams anytime, because in the end, thrash is pwn.
--Quote of the Day--

Quote by dfinch10

Gear:
Schecter C-1 FR
Peavey Vyper 30w
Quote by MetalMyke
haha well my band is Thrashcore with a hint of deathcore and Melodeath, so we're keeping up with the times. But I'm down for some sick thrash jams anytime, because in the end, thrash is pwn.

I do love thrash, but I'm a melodeath guitarist myself, so good call on that. I also love metalcore, but I despise breakdowns.
Last.fm

Good Trades:

Breakdowns are good with sparing use. We don't have a ton of breakdowns. Our breakdowns usually end up being bridge riffs haha.
--Quote of the Day--

Quote by dfinch10

Gear:
Schecter C-1 FR
Peavey Vyper 30w