and I love/miss her. Wish my apartment allowed pets.
I also miss my brother. He's the one with red hair; I'm the other one. He was 15 months younger than me, and drowned two days before we were going to pick him up from his first year at college.
ಠ_ಠ

That cat is hawt.

It's coat is awesome.

for your bro.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Then get a different apartment. One that allows pets.

Edit: Didn't see the part about your bother. Sorry to hear that man. Hope you're doing all right.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Oct 17, 2009,

I hope your okay man
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by Momentosis
ಠ_ಠ

That cat is hawt.

It's coat is awesome.

for your bro.

she's so soft, best cat in the world. She hates my youngest brother (he's thirteen) and bites him all the time. Best cat in the world. Her name's midnight (got her from hte pound) but we renamed her gitsy because she squeaks instead of meowing. Wish I had soundclips. Thanks for my bro. I don't remember being without him, and it's been rough. Died 4/29/2009. Can't look at pictures without crying, and I never cry.
Really sorry to hear that man
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
This is my Cat. There are many like it but this one is mine. My Cat is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my Cat is Helpless. Without my Cat I am Helpless. I must Feed my cat High end food. I must Pet him better than my enemy, who is trying to pet better then me. I must
Beat him before he beats me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my Cat and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
He liked bruce. I was never much of a fan, but still. He also liked U2. Can't listen to that stuff, especailly One. He loved streets of philadelphia. and my mom grew up in upper darby. Kind of hits close to home
Last edited by pak1351 at Oct 17, 2009,
Quote by TheClincher
Sad blog is sad

My sympathies about your borther man but... c'mon.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Awww man my condolences. That must be awful.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Aww man fucking sucks to hear about the cat, I hope they change their policies soon.
Sorry to hear about your brother

So...when you have to move into your apartment you can't keep your cat? That's crappy. Perhaps you could give your cat to a friend who is allowed to keep pets at their place of residence, so you know that he is well looked after and can check in on him and visit him lots?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
you just made me sad man i'm sorry for your lost and its worst that you cant have your cat with you
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Ibanez rgr421exfm W/ Evos
Epiphone G-400
Some no name acoustic thats pretty good
Sorry to hear what happened to your brother
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
my cat lives at my house, but she's the only thing that really helps me sleep. Been drinking a lot, not exactly healthy.

Drowning's not something I'd wish on my worst enemy, yet alone my best friend/brother.
Last edited by pak1351 at Oct 17, 2009,