Hey,

I've finally gotten around to buying myself a soldering iron etc and for my first project I want to mod my MXR CSP-026 '74 Phase 90 so that it takes 9V power supply. I'm pretty sure I've got all the necessary parts, but I cant find a page online that will show me how to do it. I only have a little experience with wiring electronics and I dont wanna screw it up, so it would be awesome if someone could provide me a link that shows how to do this .

Thanks in advance.
the easiest thing to do would be to find the off-board wiring section on one of the sites that has pedal schematics. it shouldnt be too hard, basicly all you need is the stereo jack (if it doesnt have one), DC jack and a couple wires (plus a drill). tonepad's version has a few options for you, and basicly the part for the DC jack are all the same. i dont know which kind of bypass the pedal uses, but im going to guess that versions 2, 4 or 5 are the ones you want to look at first. the DC jack section should be easy to isolate, but if you need help feel free to ask.