On the drums in songs like Bron-y-aur Stomp by led zeppelin, Gypsy Eyes by Hendrix, or Vagabond by wolfmother. Maybe they're just unique rhythms but I thought there might be a name, like a bolero or something.
No real name for it. Its just bass drum on 1 and 3 and tambourine on 2 and 4. At least thats what bron y aur is.

Also, a bolero isnt a beat, its a type of song. A songo or a samba or a clave is a type of beat.