Is the boss fdr-1 pedal any good? how are the clean sounds, is it almost as good as the real fdr?
and also is it possible to use this as a clean channel and use the distortion from the amp. how do i do that?
Is it going to sound like a Deluxe? Probably not. It'll be a somewhat close approximation but will never replace the real deal.

Not worth the money IMHO.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
actually i was thinking of buying a peavey 6505 in the future and wanted to use this for cleans and the distortion from the amp. is that possible?
i found those petals work better with solid state amps then anything else, Like a roland jazz chorus, or any solid state amp with just a very clean channel, on anything else it just gives the preamp characteristics of that amp, they are just kinda like a modeling amp in a stomp box for, and really dont give you the true sound of the amp
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
no it will not help the 6505 awful cleans, it will probly just make it worse
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Quote by holycow
actually i was thinking of buying a peavey 6505 in the future and wanted to use this for cleans and the distortion from the amp. is that possible?

You would have to run your guitar into an A/B box, which would split the signal and run the OD in the effects loop and into the front end (drive channel) of your amp.

It probably wouldn't work so well and I can't guarantee that it'll sound good.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.