so i heard that helps on wobbly pickups or in reducing feedback,so my question is if I put my guitar in front of my speakers to get a feedback will it be somehow affected to it .cause i want to reduce the feedback and at the same time , i want to purposely want to have feedback by putting my guitar im front of my speakers for an effect..
Quote by chichong
so i heard that helps on wobbly pickups or in reducing feedback,so my question is if I put my guitar in front of my speakers to get a feedback will it be somehow affected to it .cause i want to reduce the feedback and at the same time , i want to purposely want to have feedback by putting my guitar im front of my speakers for an effect..

just wondering what type of guitar / amp you have that you're getting unwanted feedback.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
dean micheal shencker , i have problem with grounding cause when i touch my cable that goes through the guitar the noise is reduced....
Quote by chichong
dean micheal shencker , i have problem with grounding cause when i touch my cable that goes through the guitar the noise is reduced....

one of the wires to the jack might be loose. especially if you've ever hand tightened the jack. check this out and if a wire is loose, pick up a soldering iron kit.
you can fix it for about $12. instructions how to heat it would be on the pack.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011