** Would like to trade for a Gibson Les Paul or a pristine condition LP replica (tokai/burny/edwards/heritage) **

I'm looking to sell or trade this ESP Eclipse-II in Vintage Honey Burst w/ seymour duncans and an original hard shell case. It has 2 sets of strap locks, and all the original documentation.

I know it's a long shot, but I'm hoping someone wants to trade one of their 90 Gibson Les Pauls for an Eclipse. I've had the LP itch for a while and it needs to be scratched. As you can see from the pics, this guitar is in IMMACULATE condition. Since these pictures, I have cut the cellophane that was peeling off at the point of peel, and left the other half ( along with the inspection sticker ) on.

http://s550.photobucket.com/albums/ii419/bandolierofcarrots/eclipse/

e-mail me if you're interested... andersonbydesign@gmail.com

Thanks,
Tom
Good deals with: Edwardthegreat5, anulty09, hunterd_67
ah, sorry $950 shipped. I'd much rather trade it though. Selling is a last resort
Also thinking about trading for an Edwards/Tokai/Burny Les Paul or similar in a nice burst finish.
nevermind - found the guitar I'm looking for - need to sell this

$900 + shipping
dude, honestly the esp's are much better guitars. getting rid of the ESP to put it towards an LP is just paying for a name.
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC-1000
Agile 727 Interceptor Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Marshall 1960A Cab
Peavey 6505+
Rack stuff

Whoop Whoop. Holla.
I've owned 2 LTD's and an ESP Eclipse. I'm looking to branch out to a different, more all-around tone. I'm not actually getting a gibson, I'm getting an Edwards.

I appreciate the advice
SOLD locally for $900