ight so this is from my old youtube account. some guy commented

huntersiswitnessed has made a comment on Schecter Damien 6 FR Review & Demo:

Alright, you say you are a metal guitarist, but you are playing old ass Ozzy. and metal isn't ever in standard. its highest is drop d. mostly drop c. so you are just basically playing pussy ass rock. but yet you wear a slipknot shirt and have a name with 666 in it. You a **** sucker.

You can reply to this comment by visiting the comments page.

So all i replied with is"when i say metal i mean anything with the word metal in it.. so rammstein uses standard and same with a few more bands i've heard of. & you can use a fender telecaster for black metal or you can use a schecter blackjack ATX with duncan blackouts for country. just it obv won't sound as good. Me, i play lots of rock/metal ect. so that being said this guitar can play those and it sounds perfectly fine. well except the fact i have my stupid spider

What is everyone elses opinion on this
I find that your saying someone has no life is quite rich considering you actually care what he's saying.
the fact that you feel a stupid comment from either a troll or a dumbass is thread worthy shows some serious internet fragility
Guitar - The true Religion
They have no life? I haven't heard that as an insult since the 4th grade.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by MetalGuitarest
no see i agree i got no life though.. like litterly no life for me.lmao

So why do you care?
Dude, four words:Who gives a ****? The kid thinks **** like Avenged Sevenfold and All That Remains is "metal" I bet, so what do you care? I don't think he even plays guitar. I had a video up of Metallica-Creeping Death, and I played the RHYTHM parts because at a year and a half playing, I can't hit that solo yet. All these cocks come on there going "you didn't play the solo. Fail." My only response was, "Post a video of you doing the solo, and you have to talk." I got no video responses. Youtubers are morons, get it?
Quote by Våd Hamster
Youtube comments are srs bsnss.

ya rly
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Quote by Martindecorum
thats cause u have no life, and you spent it entirely indoors

*in the aid of the sarcasm thread*

Whilst Matt probably doesn't have a life, the amount of fail in this post was still painful.
Quote by webbtje
I find that your saying someone has no life is quite rich considering you actually care what he's saying.
Lol u spelled YOU'RE rong. You a **** sucker.
Youtube person = has 0 life.

TS commenting on said Youtube person and making a thread about it = TS has -1 life.
Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

Quote by ctb
Lol u spelled YOU'RE rong. You a **** sucker.

Shut up u can't criticize me u havn't writen a book u can't tell me i write bad so shut up
Quote by webbtje
Shut up u can't criticize me u havn't writen a book u can't tell me i write bad so shut up
no u ur faget
Quote by Eidred
Dude, four words:Who gives a ****? The kid thinks **** like Avenged Sevenfold and All That Remains is "metal" I bet, so what do you care? I don't think he even plays guitar. I had a video up of Metallica-Creeping Death, and I played the RHYTHM parts because at a year and a half playing, I can't hit that solo yet. All these cocks come on there going "you didn't play the solo. Fail." My only response was, "Post a video of you doing the solo, and you have to talk." I got no video responses. Youtubers are morons, get it?

They are metal...
Quote by Portuguese_boy
They are metal...

Indeed. Bands that are "bad" in your opinion don't automatically lose their genre categories.
Some people have no life period. regardless of location.
Get used to it and get on with your own life.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Some people have no life period. regardless of location.
Get used to it and get on with your own life.

Life-long menstruation? Golly, that's a songtitle.
Quote by webbtje
Life-long menstruation? Golly, that's a songtitle.

Nice man.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
who gives a **** what someone thinks is "metal" or not?

listen to what you like listening to, play what you like playing.